10.5

Generally speaking, broadcasters who run live broadcasts will give themselves a stage name, and few people just put their real names directly.

The same goes for the original owner. He originally named himself "When the water is clear, there will be no fish." When the audience in the live broadcast room speaks, if they mention him, they will either call him "broadcaster" or directly call him "Brother Xiaoyu" or "Brother Xiaoyu".

Officer Xing's words were equivalent to directly exposing the original owner's name to the Internet.

Of course, Ai Qingqing has been in the entertainment industry for so long without making any splash. Even if the audience knew his name, they would never have thought that he had filmed before.

But Police Xing is different.

Police Officer Xing is not an actor now, but his agent is very capable, and for the sake of the Xing family, people in the industry will more or less give him face, allowing him to have a presence in many movies. feel.

This resulted in that as soon as Wen Qing's camera captured him, someone immediately commented: "This person looks a bit familiar."

Of course, this sentence is not very conspicuous among the exclamations such as "So handsome" and "Wow, another handsome guy."

Officer Xing walked towards Wen Qing angrily, not even paying close attention to what he was doing or who was around him.

This ex-boyfriend just heard from her manager Guan Fei that Ai Qingqing was quitting the industry.

These days, Police Officer Xing has been messing around, messing up all the scenes that the original owner had received that had not yet been filmed. He originally thought that after reaching this point, Ai Qingqing would have to surrender to him no matter what. Maybe when she couldn't hold on any longer, she would call him and cry and beg him.

For this reason, his mobile phone is turned on 24 hours a day, and he takes it out every few minutes to see if there are any incoming calls or text messages. He occasionally checks the settings for fear of accidentally muting it.

It's a pity that he has been looking forward to it for so many days, but nothing happened.

It seems that it has not reached its lowest point yet. Officer Xing thought.

So he deliberately spread some false information in the entertainment industry to smear Ai Qingqing's reputation. In a place like the entertainment industry, there are few people who help someone when they need it, but there is never a shortage of people who add insult to injury.

After hearing what Officer Xing said, those people couldn't wait to spread it before deciding whether it was right or wrong.

For a while, Ai Qingqing's name almost became a taboo in the circle that would make people's mouth dirty even if they mentioned it.

Feeling that he was almost done, Police Officer Xing waited proudly for the other party to give in.

One wait, two waits, still no news over there.

Police Officer Xing was impatient to wait and wanted to go to the door in person to block the person, but just in time for the filming of a new movie to start, the crew refused to let him go, so he had to be patient and torture him.

Halfway through the filming, he suddenly remembered that he had told Guan Fei to be Ai Qingqing's manager before, so he called Guan Fei to tell him.

Guan Fei knew about these two people and always felt that Police Officer Xing was too unkind. He thought that if he could take Ai Qingqing over, he could still take care of him.