9.7

Wen Qing agreed to Wei Liao's proposal without hesitation.

It wasn't that he wanted to marry me, it was because the man's way of proposing was too informal. From the first world to now, this was the first time that he had experienced that a marriage could be finalized just by talking.

But this does not mean that Wei Liao is not caring. On the contrary, it is precisely because the man is too caring that he is like this.

For some reason, this man always seems to have a sense of insecurity, as if he is afraid that someone will snatch him away.

That was impossible. After all, his mission target was Wei Liao, so there was no way he could change his mind.

Just counting the time, it's time for that video to be circulated on the Internet. They had been on the ship returning to the main star, and the man must not have known about that yet.

His performance during this period should be able to erase most of the causes and consequences, but I don't know what men think about reputation.

Generally speaking, a man in Wei Liao's position has a high position of authority, and it is self-evident that he values ​​reputation.

"What if the target really cares about reputation that much? You have to know that he is the male god of the entire Star Alliance. It is normal for him to have higher requirements for choosing a mate." The system interrupted.

The things that the original leader did were already very inappropriate if they weren't exposed. Once it spread to the entire Star Alliance network...

It's hard to protect Liao from leaving some knots in her heart.

Even if this man reluctantly accepted him, the relationship would eventually be overshadowed. Will the host accept this result happily? Especially when taking the blame for the original owner.

"Anyone with a bit of backbone would turn around and leave, right?" Wen Qing asked.

The system didn't say anything, it really felt that way.

"This is just a mission, little demon, do you think I'm stupid?" Wen Qing said, "Not to mention that the original owner is not that innocent at all, right? If I hadn't come here, I don't know what the original owner would have done. Ask me What should I do? Of course I choose to forgive him."

Although he was taking the blame for the original owner, as a taskmaster, he was still very dedicated. If Wei Liao really has a thorn in his heart, the worst he can do is increase his favorability value to 100 and escape again.

The system suddenly missed the host who didn't understand anything and seemed innocent when he first entered the mission.

Where did this guy come from who ran away whenever he disagreed? He seemed to be increasingly unfamiliar with him.

Wen Qing spoke forcefully, but actually felt a little nervous.

No matter what he said to the little demon, he was attracted by the sealed consciousness of the admiral after all.

If the other party really cared about his identity that much... he would still be very confused.

Although the ending is likely to be like his death escape.

Hope you don't end up in that bad situation. Wen Qing thought.

The next day, Wei Liao went out happily.

He first went to the military headquarters. The measurement results of the two energy stones have come out, and they were finally graded A.

"It would be great if it could be upgraded to another level." The appraiser said sadly.