15.5 - ... - 15.6

15.5 - ...

"The Shi family can't support you in vain? All these years?" Yan Feng said inexplicably.

Wen Qing lowered his head, nodded weakly, and said nothing.

His strength seemed to have drained away with the tears, and he lay in the man's arms, revealing his white back and shoulders, and he looked extremely well-behaved.

Yan Feng looked at the boy in his arms, his heart moved again for no reason, and a little warmth slowly moved through his body.

"Are you going to listen to your parents and find Yanling?" he asked.

The young man buried his head and remained silent for a long time.

The man raised his chin and asked, "If you leave me, will you crawl into Yanling's bed?"

The words were obviously very bad, but coming from a man's mouth, they seemed natural.

Wen Qing was pinched so much that it hurt. He turned his head but did not break away. Tears gathered in his eyes again: "You, you don't want me, my parents don't want me, no one wants me..."

Yan Feng was stunned.

He was actually a little angry in his heart. The anger came not only from the behavior of Shi Qian and his wife, but also from the young man who said he wanted to find Yanling when he first came in.

But he was so busy sulking that he ignored the young man's feelings.

A person who is trying hard to confess his love to the person he likes is suddenly forced by his parents to sell his body and color to another person who has abandoned him, just to get some benefits for his parents.

The young man is not willing to give in, right? There may even be despair of being given up.

Just like what I said just now in his arms: No one wants me.

To Shi Qian and his wife, the eldest son is just a person who can sacrifice at any time in exchange for benefits; to Yan Ling, the young man is just a person who he pursued for six years but decisively dumped Bai Yueguang after discovering that there was someone else.

The boy has been abandoned and betrayed by his relatives and lovers, and no one wants him.

The young man didn't ask for much, he just hoped for a sheltered home, but he could only run back in embarrassment in the pouring rain, holding on to the last glimmer of hope and asking the person he was longing for if he liked him.

His silence at that time was another blow to him.

Realizing this, Yan Feng's heart seemed to be held by something, twisting hard, and the wisps of pain slowly dissipated, seeping into his limbs and bones.

"I want you," he whispered.

Wen Qing was still thinking casually, but when he suddenly heard his words, he couldn't help but froze, as if he suspected that he was hearing hallucinations. He opened his red lips slightly and looked at him with wide eyes.

Like a kitten that was suddenly frightened and about to explode.

Yan Feng felt relaxed because he said those words, and there was still secret joy in his heart.

"I want you." He said again, and he came to the young man's ear maliciously, and touched his lips on the other man's earlobe.

The boy's face gradually turned red, spreading from the place he touched to his entire face, and then to his pink neck. Yan Feng even suspected that if the young man's body wasn't wrapped in a quilt, he would probably be able to see his whole body turning red.