4.10

"He's quite interesting to watch." Wu Lin didn't say much.

In fact, he didn't know what he was going to do with Wei Ping, but since this was the first person he had touched without causing violent emotions, of course he wanted to keep him by his side.

Zhao Yuan breathed a sigh of relief quietly.

He was shocked. He thought that his junior brother wanted to make this young man Jiangjiang stuffed.

"Senior brother, Wei An'an told Wei Ping to leave quickly. He must have foreseen the consequences in advance." Seeing that Zhao Yuan was about to leave, Wu Lin mentioned.

"I know, it's rare that you like someone. I have to protect his family, otherwise I will be the leader of the clan for nothing." Zhao Yuan waved his hand and went out.

Wu Lin stood for a while longer, then turned and entered the house.

Wei Ping had finished washing up and was sitting boredly at the table playing with his sleeves. When he saw him coming in, his eyes lit up: "Is there anything to eat?"

The man laughed and walked over to rub the other person's hair: "What do you want to eat?"

The residents all bring their own dry food, which tastes very bad. This little guy definitely doesn't like it.

Sure enough, Wei Ping asked happily: "Can I choose by myself? Then I want to eat grilled fish!" After speaking, he paused and carefully added three words, "Is that okay?"

He looked like a little fat rabbit who wanted to eat cabbage but was afraid of being caught.

"Okay, let's go." Wu Lin casually grabbed the boy's hand and walked out, "I remember there is a creek not far away, and there should be fish in it."

It was obviously a tense moment of the war, but the two of them were as relaxed as if they were in their own back garden.

Unfortunately, just one day after the good days, fighting broke out again.

The ancestors of the demonic path took action one after another, but the righteous path was unable to withstand them. There were many casualties, and countless seriously injured monks were withdrawn.

Zhao Yuan had no choice but to send someone to invite Wu Lin back.

Wen Qing wanted to follow, but Wu Lin only rubbed his hair: "Wait here for me to come back. Don't worry, I will be fine."

Although the two of them had only been together for a day, Wu Lin always felt that everything about the boy suited him, as if that was the missing piece in his life, and it was the boy who was indispensable.

In this life, I will never let go. When the war is over, take him back and hide him. Wu Lin thought.

Wen Qing was unwilling to stay in the rear, but before Wu left, he told his disciples to treat the young man well and not allow him to leave.

Wen Qing tried to move around several times, but every time he was greeted with frightened respect. He was obviously very scared, but he still had a flattering smile on his face.

If this happened a few times, he would have no intention of going out again.

You don't need to think about it to know how the disciples of the dignified Changsheng Sect could be afraid of him. They are just afraid of the person behind him.

If you can calm down, this place is quite nice.

Blue sky, white clouds, green grass, red flowers, even the wind is so gentle, blowing on the face like a lover's hand caressing.