3.15

Pei Ling's inner desire surged, and her desire to eat the other person became stronger and stronger.

He felt the small patch of skin in his mouth tremble slightly. Hei Hanqiong became the head of the family very early. He is young and mature, but has a very soft heart. He must be scared at this time, right?

For some reason, when he thought of the young man's trembling expression, a secret joy rose deep in his heart.

Just being conquered by him and letting him do whatever he wants, even if he eats her into his belly, she can only moan like a young animal and be unable to resist.

Thinking of this, Pei Ling was so excited that she couldn't control herself.

His teeth gently bit the young man's neck, grinding with a bit of gentleness at first, and as his will strengthened, the force between his teeth also gradually increased.

Hei Hanqiong's skin was extremely tender. He bit through the surface with a little force, and a faint fishy smell spread between the man's lips and teeth.

It was obviously a subconscious action, but Pei Ling suddenly stopped.

No, this doesn't feel right.

He wanted to eat the other person, torture the other person, make the other person cry vigorously, make the other person cry for mercy with red eyes, but he could only hopelessly let him plunder him.

But why did his desire cool down a lot when he tasted the young man's blood?

Pei Ling frowned slightly and tried to use a little more strength. The smell of blood between his teeth became thicker.

The man's desire for violence has been eliminated.

He let go of his teeth in confusion, touched his lips and looked at the boy's neck.

He had bitten it there, leaving tooth marks, which were lined with blood and looked a bit shocking.

As he watched, the desire hidden in his heart quietly swelled again.

wrong! wrong! It's not like this!

Wanting to eat, wanting to torture, his body was craving it, but his teeth were refusing.

His subconscious told him that this way of eating was wrong.

Pei Ling's fingers fell on the injured spot on Hei Hanqiong's neck, slowly stroking it thoughtfully.

Could it be that...he is not used to eating raw food and needs to be cooked?

Neither Ghost King Pei Ling nor human Pei Ling were deep-thinking people. Wen Qing could guess what he was thinking just by looking at him.

This guy... is seriously thinking about how to kill him!

A sense of crisis quietly spread throughout his body.

Something must be done to divert the man's attention and interrupt the other person's train of thought, otherwise his life may end here.

Wen Qing felt helpless when he thought that he had not yet reached his final goal of favorability.

When Pei Ling didn't awaken his human memory, he didn't kill him, but he always remembered to devour him. He had a favorable impression of him, but not a high one.

Although Wen Qing accompanied him all the way, the improvement in his favorability score was not obvious, and it was always slowly climbing into single digits.

Until the battle on the rooftop, the man somehow gained human memory, and his favorability value suddenly jumped up a lot, reaching eighty-seven.

This is really good news worth celebrating.