2.3

Huang Xiuyuan felt that he had a bad relationship with the man named Miao Xiao.

At first, Miao Xiao posted a small advertisement on his car parked outside the Jinhui Club. Since he did not cause any substantial damage to the car, he waved the other person away.

Two days later, when he came out of the office, he saw the usually busy female employees gathering around each other and discussing something.

When he got closer, he saw that it was Miao Xiao, selling sanitary napkins to his female employees.

Seeing BOSS coming out, the female employees hurriedly turned around and left as if nothing had happened. However, Miao Xiao didn't notice. She held a pack of sanitary napkins and turned around and asked, "Would you like a pack? It's so easy to use!"

Huang Xiuyuan was promoted: "..."

Seeing that the object was a man, Miao Xiao was startled and immediately changed his words: "It's very useful to use it as an insole for sweaty feet to absorb sweat."

Huang Xiuyuan: "..."

Miao Xiao looked at him and felt familiar. She slowly recalled what happened one night. She couldn't help but feel embarrassed. She reached out and grabbed another box of things from her bag. She came to the rescue and said, "If you don't need women's products, this one is also very useful." nice!"

Huang Xiuyuan: "..."

Miao Xiao looked at the condom he grabbed by mistake in his panic: "..."

He turned around and ran away with his backpack in his arms, his face so red that it was almost bleeding.

The painting style of these two encounters was so strange that Huang Xiuyuan had a deep impression on the man named Miao Xiao.

But he didn't expect that the third encounter would be even more outrageous.

An elder on Mrs. Zhang's cousin's side passed away. Since she had no direct descendants and not many relatives, she specially paid for someone to mourn.

Relatives who have been around for a long time cannot be counted among the Huang family. However, Mrs. Zhang had a good relationship with her cousin, and she specifically asked Huang Xiuyuan to show up for her.

Huang Xiuyuan turned around after showing his face and saw a particularly familiar face among the hired cryers.

Huang Xiuyuan: "..."

What does this Miao Xiao do?

Sometimes it was posting small advertisements, and sometimes it was selling women's products, but this time it turned into a crying shop again.

Huang Xiuyuan arrived late, and by the time he arrived, the wail was almost over. The coffin was lifted and transported out. It was said that it was sent to a special cremation place to be burned, and then the ashes were picked up and put into an urn for burial in the cemetery.

But these have nothing to do with the hired people.

After Miao Xiao finished crying, she took the money she had paid every day and hurried out while making a phone call.

"Zhuzi, I borrowed the three thousand from you last time. I can pay it back now. Where are you? I'll send it to you... It's okay. I just paid my salary and I saved up to get it together. If you don't want it, I'll give it to you in two days." I have to spend all my money... I'll go over now." He hung up the phone and left, turning around and almost bumping into someone else.

"I'm sorry!" He said reflexively, and when he looked up, he realized he was an acquaintance.

"Mr. Xiuyuan!" he greeted.