7.7

These newly delivered pots of flowers are in full bloom, with green leaves swaying slightly in the wind and exuding a faint fragrance, not to mention how beautiful they are.

The beauties immediately gathered around, praising the beauty of the potted flowers.

The peacock beauty rolled her eyes, pointed at the pale pink flower and said, "I think this flower is fresh and beautiful, and it looks like a perfect match for the jade-winged girl."

The jade-winged girl is the beauty of the chicken tribe.

When Jade Wing heard what the peacock beauty who always had eyes above her head said, she was slightly stunned. She looked at the potted flower carefully and felt that the more she looked at it, the more she liked it. The more she looked at it, the more she liked it.

Jade Wing is straightforward and arrogant, and she always says what she wants directly.

She saw Lan Jin being pushed aside by the sisters and asked, "I like this potted flower very much, can you give it to me?"

Lan Jin was stunned, looked at the flowers, then at the jade wings, and shook his head.

Jade Wing's face darkened. She has been conceited about her beauty since she was a child, and has always been supported by others. She has always had the wind and rain, and has never tasted what it feels like to be rejected.

But at this time, the other beauties were still talking non-stop, which made her angry more and more.

The peacock beauty sighed and deliberately lowered her voice and said: "Mr. Lan, our sisters know that the king has always been special to you. If you have any good food, clothes, fun and useful things, they will be sent directly to your place. Sisters It's hard to even take a look. But now the king has sent several pots at once. For the sake of being in the harem, how about we share one pot with each other? "

Jade Wing saw the peacock beauty speaking for him, and her posture was very low. Thinking about it, although there were many sisters, they only wanted one pot, and she was the one who opened the door first. If Lan Jin agreed, the pot of flowers would definitely be put there. In her palace.

Although she can't compare with Lan Jin, she is better than other beauties.

She wasn't stupid, she knew enough was enough, and she didn't want to suppress Lan Jin. She was satisfied if she could be better than others.

But Lan Jin shook his head again.

Not only that, he also stepped forward and slowly picked all the flowers in the flower pots, put them into his mouth and ate them bit by bit.

He actually ate it!

The beauties were greatly surprised. They all widened their beautiful eyes and looked at it in disbelief, and then they became angry.

It was clear that they had put down their bodies and begged softly. It was fine if this person refused to give, and they also ate it all in their stomachs. What did this mean?

Is this telling them that even if it is swallowed and turned into excrement, it will not be given to them?

That's too much!

This time it was the fox beauty who spoke first. She squinted her eyes. Although she had a sneer on her face, her voice was still sweet and painful: "Mr. Lan, is this bad for you? How can you eat what the king has given you? ?"

Lan Jin looked at them puzzled: "Why can't you eat them?"

"This, this is rewarded by the king!" Yuchi was a little crazy.