【World 17】━━ The man pestered by a soft-boiled man ━━

★World 17: White fragments - The man pestered by a soft-boiled man

(*软饭男/Ruǎn fàn nán/ 1. soft-boiled man 2. a kept man is a man who is financially supported by a wealthy, usually older person ,who is either the man's spouse or close relative.)(https://www.sohu.com/)

17.1 - 17.2
..__..__..___..__..___..

17.1

Since only the last color fragment has not returned, the Admiral's health has improved a lot and is about to recover. He has been busy since he woke up.

Wen Qing was not idle either.

Originally, he was just a small artist outside the 18th line. Coupled with Ling Feng's deliberate suppression, he couldn't get any better roles at all. After resting at home these days, he unexpectedly received an invitation from a film crew.

He was invited to play one of the leading roles in "Green Bamboo".

Wen Qing was startled.

Not only because the invitation came so unexpectedly, but also because the name "Green Bamboo" looked so familiar. It was the name of someone in his first world, and he even wrote a novel called "Green Bamboo" in his later conscious world.

Looking at the category with "campus love" written on it, Wen Qing always felt that it wasn't that he was overthinking it.

He did not rush to respond, but waited until General Wei Feng came back in the evening before mentioning the matter to him.

Compared to his surprise, Wei Feng was very calm.

"Oh, I know this. This book was originally tailor-made for you. The male protagonist is of course you. I let people film this because I thought you would write it into a novel in the conscious world. It should have special meaning to you. . If you are not satisfied, we can change it. There are so many consciousness worlds, which one do you want to make into the first movie?" asked the Lord Admiral.

Wen Qing was stunned, and it took him a long time to realize: "This, this book was made by you..."

"Yes, I hope to sort out every world we have passed through and make it into a movie. This is an affirmation of our relationship." At this point, his tone was a bit uncertain, "Still, Xiaoqing, You don't want those worlds of ours to be seen by others? If so, I will cancel..."

Before he finished speaking, Wen Qing had already taken the initiative to hug him and pressed a kiss on his lips.

Just when Wei Feng wanted to deepen the relationship, the young man let him go, his eyes so bright that they seemed to contain a galaxy.

"A-Feng, thank you, I like it so much," he said, "I like every world so much."

Because, inside each one, there is a you.

"Me too." Wei Feng said, picking him up and walking toward the bed.

Wen Qing blushed and struggled hurriedly: "We are not married yet."

Although they were already an old married couple in the conscious world, the contact in reality still made him blush.

Wei Feng had no intention of doing anything extreme. Seeing the behavior of the person in his arms, he started to tease him: "We are already engaged anyway. Who in the entire Star Alliance doesn't know that we are fiancés?"

"That's different," Wen Qing struggled to get out of his arms and said seriously, "You have so many suitors, and suddenly a fiancé like me appears. Many people can't accept it and are scolding you on the Star Network."