4.8

Since accepting the mission, Wen Qing has thought about the scene of meeting those fragments more than once.

But he never thought he would fall into the arms of any man.

If it weren't for the golden light shining on Wu Lin's body that almost blinded his eyes, he would have pushed him away regardless.

Wen Qing's first thought was: Finally found it!

In such a blink of an eye, he missed the best opportunity to leave.

Wu Lin frowned, as if he didn't know what to do with the person in his arms.

While they were in a stalemate, the noise outside grew louder, and someone asked cautiously: "Elder Wu, have you gone to bed?"

"What's the matter?" Wu Lin asked, his voice as cold as ice.

The man suppressed his fear and said, "That's it. We just found a guy sneaking in. We were worried that the demon cultivator wanted to cause damage, so we chased him. As a result, he climbed onto your roof and disappeared. You..."

"Stay back, I'll take care of this matter." Wu Lin said, the displeasure and coldness in his voice receded, but there was still no warmth.

The people outside the door were relieved.

Although the little elder's pressure is too scary, as long as he is willing to take action, even if the one who comes is really a demon cultivator, there will be no return.

A few people quietly exited again, signaling to the other brothers that they no longer need to worry about the investigation.

When they thought about it, that guy must have been killed by the little elder.

Who doesn't know that the place where the little elder stays will definitely have a barrier, and anyone who touches it will die, okay?

Wen Qing, who must have been killed by the young elder, blinked: "My name is Wei Ping, and I am a disciple of the Tianzong Sect."

As soon as Wu Lin let go, the boy in his arms suddenly fell into the water. He struggled a few times with his hands and feet, and then managed to stand up by holding on to the wall. However, his clothes were soaked and stuck to him.

The disciples of the Changsheng Sect were worried that the boy was a demon cultivator, but Wu Lin checked the boy when he held him in his arms. Although Wei Ping's cultivation was mediocre, he still had the authentic mental method and was not contaminated with demonic energy.

More importantly, when he saw the young man's eyes widening in shock, for some reason, his heart moved for no reason, and there seemed to be something suppressed deep in his soul that was about to move.

Funny, this is the first time I feel like this.

Because of this, he would send those disciples away.

This person should belong to him alone. Suddenly he had this idea.

There was no basis for this idea, but he was inexplicably convinced of it.

"Do you want to stay with me?" Wu Lin asked.

Wen Qing was startled.

He wanted to stay with Shard to increase his favorability, but before he could find a suitable reason, the other party asked directly.

How should he answer this?

"Yes." Wen Qing said.

Wu Lin stared at him.

Brother, even if you suspect that I have bad intentions, please put on your clothes first, okay? Looking at it all the time, I feel so stressed. Wen Qing couldn't help but complain in his heart.