Chapter 2

Time had seemed to stop. Seth had jumped in front of me...

"Run!!!!" He yelled again. This time Luke grabbed my arm and pulled. We darted through the garden and towards the school doors.

Only a few more feet...

Then another bang rang out.

I tried to stop to see what happened but Luke was too strong arms he kept pulling me towards safety.

We ran through the halls, my mind going a thousand thoughts a minute.

After what seeemed an eternity we reached the dance hall.

"The murderer's are here!!!!" Luke yells out. That got everyone's attention. "They are in the garden!!!"

All I could get out was, "Seth..."

—————

They had locked the doors and called the police and school guards. It was like forever when they opened the doors. But they asked us to wait until they checked the school grounds until it was deemed safe...

Claire and Jacob were in custody, they had found Seth too. He was shot twice. Both in the leg.

The next day I was allowed to visit him. Luke came along.

"I'll be waiting out here"he says as we were walking to his door

I slowly opened the door, Seth played in bed.

"The doctor said you were awake..." I say.

He looks up, "you're okay."

"Thanks to you"I say.

"It's my job"he says.

"There trial is set for a few months..." I say. "They have a lot of charges... Russia is especially upset, with Vanessa in the hospital and all..."

"They deserve whatever they get" he says. "Is Luke okay?"

I nod, "he is outside actually... I... I didn't want to come alone..." Me and hospitals didn't have a good history...

"You should thank him for me..." Seth says.

"I will..."

—————

Now being on the junior advanced team meant I had responsibilities. And a lot of practice to do...

"Percy was better than ever." Renee says as we put our horses away.

I nod agreeing.

We walk down the hall when I see something in the corner of my eye. Stopping I turn towards the wall of pictures of past riders.

There riding rover was Vivi.

"She used to be an amazing rider I hear." Renee says. "Before she stopped."

"Do you know why?"i ask.

Renee shrugs, "I only know what everyone else does. One night she and Rover disappeared. Only to later return with Rover being injured and her telling no one what happened..."

Lily had told me this... after Shyanne talked about it at dinner in one of the first few nights I was at the house. It made Aren and Vivi look uneasy... but why?

First longer chapter!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! Please remember to vote and comment!!!!