Chapter 16

Hey, guys . I'm back in business. Here is the newest chapter if you'd still read the story. Check the picture of Bradley. He's amazing. Let me know what you think about this chapter and about the cute reference I made to an awesome TV Show currently waiting for season 4. Love you all to Camelot and back. <3

Joel's POV

It's been a while since something bad happend in our life. Call me the eternal pesimist if you'd like but if I learned something in this long life is that "Life can't ever be all bad or all good. Things have to come back to the middle."

We are in a good place, not a perfect one but things could change and I am afraid that they will change for the worst. It's been two months since Olivia was kidnapped but Julius Borden and ever since I am terrified that something could happen to her.

 - Can I come in? I hear her voice and open my eyes. Are you ok daddy? She asked comeing and sitting on my bed.

 - I am. Livy, I think that you should leave town. Take Enzo and go.

- What? No! She jumped out of bed.

- Liv. I can't have you hurt again.

 - Dad, you can't ask me that. I can't leave. I won't leave you. Everything that I love is in this place. Everything and everyone. What is going on, Merlin? She asked with a worried face.

- Our lives have been so good in the past months but I am worried that something could change.

- Of course it will change. Dad, change is good. Remember? You taught me that. If things didn't change, I wouldn't be here, Arthur wouldn't be here. You would have been dead and I wouldn't have learnt to love again.

 I was watching my beautiful daughter speaking and I couldn't be more proud of the amazing woman she became. She is everything that I expected and more. Hell, I never believed that I will have a daughter. She is wiser than I'll ever be.

- Dad? Are you there? she asked.

 -Sorry, yes. I was just thinking of how lucky I am to have you. You are amazing, you are just like your mother. She would have been so proud of you. She is.

 - I know she is. I love you dad.

- I love you too. Come here. I think she is right, I can't push people aside because, love is the most powerful magic in the world.

Arthur's POV

This is the day. Yes. I need to go find a job. I can't be standing here all day just doing nothing and be supported by my friends. I am not a parasite. I know that I was King and something. But things are different now and so am I. I asked Enzo what should I wear to this job quest. But I have nothing to wear, so I go to Joel's room.

- Joe- Oh I am sorry, Olivia. I didn't know that you were here.

 -Arthur. It's ok. Come in. I was just going. I have classes today. Bye guys.

 -Bye. What's wrong? Joel asked

- I don't have anything to wear to this job quest. I said going to his closet-

 Job? What now? He said starting to laugh.

- Why are you laughing? I am trying to get a job. I said

-You? A job? Ha! Wait... you are serious.

 - Of course I am serious, Merlin!

 I don't know where I get this tone when I talk to him sometimes. It's fun.

- Okay. But first of all, you never worked a single day in your life and second of all my clothes don't fit you. I mean seriously.

 Sometimes I want to punch him.