Chapter 9

Ok. I know I've been a little late at updating but school... Oh, you know. So in the last chapter almost every couple broke up. Except Liam & Jessica. So this chapter will be exclusivly for them, especially Jessica. I hope you like it. I know it's short but I hope it's not bad. Love you guys! P.S. Check the picture

Flasback-

Around Christmas 2043- Jessica Sealand age 6

-Come on, Jessica. Pack your bags. You will be spending the next week until Christmas at your auntie Marika.

-Do I really have to? I wined

-Yes, baby. We need to work. Ok. I will come and check in 15 minutes. Ok, sweetie?

-Ok, mummy.

I remember that I hated going to my auntie Marika. She was a old lady with no patiente at all and who was constantly making me go do stuff that weren't for a six year old. But that time I made a friend. I was friends with her for like three days. Her name was Amber.

-Hi. I'm Jessica.

-Hi. I'm Amber. Want to play with my dolls?

-Sure.

At six years old it was pretty simple to make friends. No worries. When I grew up I was kind of hard because I didn't exactly look like a fairytale princess.Well the point is that this girl was amazing. We played together and we ate together, we liked the same games, and cartoons and everything that is to like at that age.

But one day, three days after we met, something happened to her. She was all sad dressed in black and she came to my aunt's house almost crying. She said that she can't be friends to me anymore and that she liked to play with me.

All I can remember is that I cried for two whole days, never wanting to leave my room until my parents came for me.

Later I understood, realized what really happened. She lost someone in her family. A grandparent maybe.

That was a moment in my life that I was both happy and sad. I'd had made a friend and lost him in the same week. It marked me for life. From that day forward I was scared to make friends and that is why.

I grew up basically alone and friendless. Most of the people that surronded me were fake. When they needed me, I was visible but when they didn't...

Present day

-Jessica, don't worry. You are not alone anymore. You have friends and they are real.

-I know Li. I said smiling.

-And our angel will be loved and happy. I promise! He said touching my stomach.

- I love you, Liam.

- I love you too. Can you tell me more about your life? He asked giggling

- What do you want to know? I asked sighed

He gave me a "everything" look and I laughed.

-Ok.

My full name is Jessica Mariana Sealand, I was born on July 26 2037. I am a major geek, I love Doctor Who, the really old series. My whole family was obsessed with it and it was passed on from generation to generation. I am scared of cats. I don't know why I hate them. It's maybe because of the Toxoplasmosis, I don't know. Surgery is my life. I am a orphan, living on my own since I was 16. I struggled to become what I am now. But I don't regret anything. Except maybe one thing. I feel that I can tell this now. Because I will have a baby with you and I love you.