Chapter 2

Here it is! I hope you like it. Check the picture- Maya- you'll find out about her. And this chapter you'll find out more about Merlin's past and maybe about the mysterious man. Enjoy.~A.

All my hopes are in that guy I saw in the park. I am sure that Arthur is about to come back to me.

- Excuse me. I say to the man napping on the bench.

It was impossible to see his face, because he made sure it's well hidden. When I was so close to find out who is that guy when I heard a boom. The man on the bench yelled frightened and I turned around and saw the madness. 

Two cars collided and I could swear that some are injured. Man, it's the wrong time for this. I mean there isn't a good time for accidents, but I really can lose that guy. It seems like I don't have another choice. I have to use magic. I don't use it that much in public; people get easily scared about this kind of thing. You'd say that the human kind evolved in the past - I don't know- 100 years. But they didn't. Not all of them and I can never be sure with whom I stumble across. But this time I don't really have another choice. I need to knock that guy out. 

Don't worry. If he's Arthur, he's used to it. 

" Filveste outs!" I say and he passes out. It is a harmless spell. After that I rushed to the cars as I called for an ambulance. 

In the first car, only a person was present. He was unconscious, with arrhythmia, bleeding from his forehead. I rushed to the other car and I saw a family: two kids and the parents. They were all conscious. The ambulance got here really fast and they took care of them with me watching from afar. 

I returned to the mysterious man. He was still unconscious behind a bush, facing the ground. I turned him around and when I saw his face, my eyes filled with tears. He looks exactly like him. He's back. 

Arthur Pendragon is back!

I helped him to wake up. Arthur looked at me with puppy eyes, he was so confused. He was all covered in dirt and his smell wasn't that pleasant

- Who-who are you? He asked me scared

- I'm M- Joel. Do you know your name? 

- I can't remember it. I can't remember anything. He said

- It's ok. Come with me. Let's go home. I said taking his hand

- Do you know me? I know you? He asked again very scared

- Yes. Come. You can trust me. I said to him when I saw that he was not sure.

I took him home, Olivia was sleeping already and it was perfect.

- Please, tell me. Who I am? 

- Take it easy. I will explain everything. But first you need to eat and change clothes. I will explain everything while you eat. Come on, I will show you your room, here you'll sleep and shower. 

- But I have no clothes. 

- Go wash, don't worry.

He went into the shower and I did a little trick of mine and got him clothes. 

- How it's the food? 

- Great! I haven't eaten in days. Now, please. You promised! 

- Okay. My name is Joel Limner, I am a doctor, and you are Arthur Limner.

- I am your brother? He asked surprised

- No. No. You are my cousin. Um- our mothers were sister- I said lying. Over the years, I got really good at it.-