Chapter 11

Finally I am uploading the chapter. It's been so long and I am sorry for that. The thing is that I wrote and deleted this chapter at least 20 times. I am still not sure that it's any good. Tell me what do you think and thanks for reading. P.S. Check the picture.

Amber's POV

I am not ready for this to happen. This is happening to fast. At least I think that Arthur's memories are not back. He didn't said anything about me. Oh and Gwaine or whatever he's called nowadays doesn't rememeber as well; like Morgana. They are clueless, except Merlin. That man still protects everyone.I mean everyone.

I know that he rememebered me, but I am not the same person that I was 600 years ago. I didn't even know that once I was the Queen of Camelot. But something changed one night 21 years ago. It was after I first met Jessica. Something happened then and I always believed that it was just my imagination. I mean my parents sent me to five different psychiatrists as a chiled because I was saying the most weird things. Which, by the way I know that now are real. As I said I didn't know that I was the Queen but I always said that I was Gueneviere and that I need my brother. I don't have a brother this time. That's why. I didn't understand then why those things happened to me but now I know now. I was Gwen.

I did some research on the matter and the legend sais that Arthur will come back to life and apparently everyone in his life. But I am not the same as I used to be. I rememeber almost everything from that life and it was hard and easy at the same time. I am saying that I am not the same one anymore because I don't have feelings for Arthur anymore and I will never have. Never again. I don't know if this is suppose to happen but all I want is all that power for me.

I was once queen and I can be again. But I need to wait and do the things the right way. First thing first Merlin can't suspect me at all. I will wait for the right time even if it's seven months away.

Once someone really wise told me to wait and do the right thing at the right time. It's all about timing. 

I will have all that power to myself.

Jessica's POV

- Hey, Molly? What's up with you and Joel after all?

- We are kind of back as a couple. I really love him. Excuse me, let me get the door. Livy! she said inviting her in

-Hi. Oh, hi Jess. How are you today?

- I am good. You don't look so good. Are you ok? I asked her

- Oh, just tired... she said lieing

- Olivia... I said

- Is Enzo home? she asked Molly

- You just missed him. she replied

- Good.

- Olivia, I know you are not honest with us. I said to her

- Do you think that we can maybe have like a girl talk? Something? she asked somehow shy

- Of course we can. Right, Molly? As a metter of fact I was about to call you and invite you here. I said to her

- What's the problem sweetie? Molly asked her patting her hand

- Boy drama. I think. She said blushing. It's just that a long time ago, I had this perfect boyfriend and he unfortunatly he passed away in my arms-

- I am so sorry. I said patting her back 

- It's ok, Jess. It was a long time ago. And as you all might know, now I've been with Arthur when I shouldn't have been and now there is this guy, your brother actually-.