Chapter 18

Jessica's POV

I've never believed in the supernatural, in magic or past lives. I am a doctor. Everything around us is science.

 Even love.

 Yes, you got me. Even love is science. Love is a chemical reaction .

But when Joel came into my life and all these strange things started to happen, all my beliefs where shattered. All of a sudden magic was real, and I had it. I was some ancient High-Pristess. One with no memory of it, one that now is in love with another ancient soul, one that is expecting her first child.
I said I had no memory of the past, but I do. I remembered some stuff, slowly.

 Thankfully, Olivia managed to help me with my sleeping problem, and Liam is currently still unaweare of our story. Joel sais that he will also remember who he was, it's just that magic helped me go through it faster.

The past events aren't replaying in the right order; some are good but some scare the crap out of me.

"What are you thinking about, love?" I get snaped out of my day-dreaming by my love.

"Nothing bad, Liam. It's just that these past few months have gone by so fast. I'm seven months pregnant already" I said while we both touched my big belly.

So many things happened in the past months. We are all so happy. I am doing really great with my pregnancy, Joel is happy with Molly, helping Arthur ajusting better and better. Molly is getting ready for her birthday party in three weeks. Despite being so shy, she trows the best parties for her friends and loved ones. Liv is falling deeper and harder for Enzo, even if she doesn't want to admit it.
I've seen Arthur, but not so much lately, because he got a job he totally loves, and he's quite happy.
I convinced Liam to take me to work, wanting to see to my sick patients as long as I can.

"Doctor Sealand?There is someone that wants to see you." A petite nurse called Meggy told me

"Who is it? Where?" I asked

"In the waiting room first floor. It'a woman."

I thanked her and headed to the elevator. Surgery is at the third floor and at the first one it's pediatrics and neo-natal unit.

I wonder who this person is, and I am eager to see. I enter the empty elevator and shortly after the doors closed I started to feel it.

Everytime I get a vision, I get some sort of warning first. My hands get really tingling and I get a bit dizzy. Therefor, knowing the signs I get a good grip of the poll here. There it is.

I see myself and Amber the woman I befriended a couple a months ago, but never really spoken too since then. We are both in the the waiting room. She seems really excited and nervous to see me. I ask her what is this about and all she says is that she wanted to see how far along I am.

This strikes me as really weird since I don't see why is that any of her business. Something is really off, and the more I stare at her, the more I remember. I knew this woman in my past live. We used to be friends up until some point. But there is something about her now, with all the interest in my child and with that look on her face. It's like she is waiting for something, like... I don't know. There is a darkness about her, around her. Something that I am slightly familiar with, having felt that darkness lives ago.

I snap out of the vision, and every molecule of my body screams to turn back, not to see this woman. Every particle of my being shouts me to ran and protect. I decide to listen to my instinct and not go see Amber, because if I do, things will start to go on a dark path.

Therefor I press the third floor button as fast as I can and go straight to my office. I told the nurses not to let anyone in my office, except Liam or Joel.

***

I can feel the pain rushing through my whole body, pain that makes one die. Every part of my body screams with pain and hurt. My mind, my heart, my actual body. I look down at my hands and there are trembling, starting to fill with blood.

"What?" I ask myself

When I start to look around I see that I am in a white, hospital room that is filled with a cloud of dark, heavy smoke. I ran toward the window and then I scream in horror.

The sky is black and filled with lightning, fire is everywhere, eating its way through everything and anything. Somehow I manage to get out of the hospital and try to find my family. I see Liam crying in a corner of the hospital.

" He's gone!" He yelled with tears falling down his face. " Jace is gone. Someone took him!" He yelled shaking me.

" What? It can't be... I .." I was about to say that I am still pregnant. Still 2 months until I give birth. But when I look down, I realized it. I had given birth and someone took my child and this storm is my fault.

" Amber took it!" I screamed to Joel who was as shocked as I was.

" Who?" He was as confused and sad as we were

" Guienevere Pendragon took my son! I am going to kill that stealing, ungreatful bitch!" I screamed

*

"Noooooooooo!" I woke up screaming in pain with tears falling down my face

" Jessica! Jess. Are you ok? " I snap out of it, seeing my Liam standing right beside me. 

" Ouch.! I had- oh. I had a nightmare. Oh. I need wate-water. To make sure that this isn't real labor." I barely said to my boyfriend.

MERLIN'S POV

We all had a nice afternoon, but I woke up in the middle of the night hearing screaming and the whole house was shaking. The sound came from my daughters room and I ran fast to her room. It was only me and Arthur home and we were both there in her room.

" Olivia! Olivia!" Arthur was screaming her name.

" Are you ok? What did you see? What happened?" I asked her giving her a hug

After she controlled her sobbing and breathing she tried to speak. Arthur is somewhat familiar with the magic, so it's ok for her to explain in front of him.

" I think... think that I've dreamt what Jessica had. It's horrible. We-We need to stop it from happening." She said without breathing.

" Olivia, you need to tell me!" I spoke, realizing that my worst fear is about to became true.

She started to tell me everything and I know now that I have to stop Gwen. She needs to be stopped. I've failed to save Morgana from darkness and chaos, but I am not the same naïve young boy that I was all those years ago.

I will save Jessica from the darkness, no matter what.