The Return ~A Merlin and Arthur Story~ (Late February 2014)

Every land needs a leader. Every kingdom needs a king. A great king that can make the land prosper and grow. A true hero and warrior. Camelot had this kind of man.  Yes, he was a complete moron and brat at the beginning but as we had our quests and trials, he grew into this wise and amazing person. And I did too. We both did.

He was Arthur Pendragon, King of Camelot, the one who joined the land of Albion. The once and future king.

I'm Merlin. His loyal man-servant and his friend. I was there by his side in every step on the process. I made him who he is. I am a warlock and I am waiting for him to rise and save the world again.

The King died a long time ago and there wasn't a thing I could do. I miss him. He was the only true friend. Sure, he treated me bad most of the time, but he was my friend.

Now 600 years in the future, in year 2114 I am still waiting for him to come back.

The legend says that the Once and Future King will come back when Albion will need him the most. He'll rise from the dead and he'll save us all. I am sure he will. It's my destiny  to wait for him, forever, no matter how long it will take. I am immortal. I've walked on this earth for 620 years and I won't be able to rest until I fulfill my destiny.  

Will he ever come back ? Will Arthur Pendragon revive?