Chapter 3

Here it is!!! Chapter 3. Please make sure you check the gif on the right- Olivia and the one in the external link- Molly. Hope you like it. Let me know what you think. ~A

It’s barely 6 am in the morning and I hear a powerful knocking on the door. I bet it's Liam, who is about to move in with me, Arthur, and my daughter Olivia. I just hope that with Liam seeing Arthur… you know… some memories…

-         What took you so long, Joel? He asked

-         Good morning to you too, Liam. Come on, in. In silence. I hope you haven’t-

-         Um- what’s that noise? A sleepy confused Arthur asked

-         Who is this? I’m Liam. Liam Cooper. Joel’s co-worker.

-         I’m Arthur.

-         He’s my cousin. I added. Oh Olivia, I am so sorry that Liam woke you up!

-         I am so sorry my beautiful flower! He said flirting and smiling

-         Stop it, G- Liam! Let’s go.

Olivia’s point of view

I can’t believe that the prophecy is about to come true. I mean, I feel  that really soon, something is about to happen.  My dad waited for this to happen. You can’t begin to imagine, I can’t imagine what he felt when he saw that the man on the street, was Arthur.  600 years he waited.

I am happy that he is with him again, at least, physically. But I am scared. I am so scared of what could happen with my daddy after everything is over. After he completes his destiny… I don’t want to lose him.  I’ve lost persons in my life that I loved with all my heart and I still do. I can’t lose him too. First I lost my mom, my sweet mom. She was the sweetest person, she loved me, she loved my dad and she was beautiful.

Voiceover

-         Olivia, come inside! You’ll catch a cold. She said watching me playing in the snow.

-         But it’s so much fun! I replied.

-         I made you pudding. She lured me in

-         Really? Wait for me!

End of voiceover

When I entered the house she I started running towards the kitchen and she ran after me. Of course she caught me and her laugh sounded like a sweet melody. I was 21 when she died, basically an adult; but there isn’t a right age to lose your mother.

-         Excuse me? said the voice of the man standing by my side snapping me out of my dream

-         Yes? I replied

-         Joel didn’t introduced us, and he’s with that guy

-         Right. Sorry. I am Olivia, Joel’s- um – sister.

-         I’m Arthur. Your cousin?

-         Yes.  I lied. Are you hungry? I asked

-         Yes. I am but…

-         Let’s go.

I took advantage of the time when I fixed breakfast for the four of us to pick a little in his mind. I used a spell that my daddy taught me.  Man, his mind is really blank. It’s like he knows almost nothing. He sometimes dreams about a blonde woman that looks so – I don’t know. Who is she?