Chapter 20

Sorry for the extra long wait... but i have so much work to do with my PhD and patients. So many cute dogs and cats. <3 Hope you enjoy it. xoxo

That was the last thing I saw last night. His fist making contact with my head.
I wake up in a smelly small room and I look around but there is no one there. My  head hurts and I can’t seem to open one eye. I try to get up but I realise that my hands are cuffed  to the ground.
What the hell is going on? “Is  someone here? What is going on? Hello? “ I ask confused and after some time of yelling the door finally opened and a tall, well built guy entered the room
“ Why are you yelling?” He asked  throwing me a bottle  of  water.
"Why are you doing this to me? What wrong have I done you? I am a doctor, please let me go and I am sure that we can figure things out." I said to the tall stranger
“ Shut up. You are not a doctor. You are a killer. And you will pay for what you did .” He replied
“ What? What  are you talking about? Just listen to me!!!” I begged
He growled and came so close to me that I could feel his breath on my face and I could swear that I’ve seen this man before, that some when we were friends. It was a strange weird feeling. Something I’ve only felt when I met Joel. In that instant a strong headache started and it hurt so much that I believed that I will have an stroke. The guy looked scared at me and ran out just as I was passing out again.
Zach’s POV
“Miss Amber’ we need to talk. That guy is going to die there. I think I hit him to hard. It’s..
She rolled out her cold eyes and she turned around. I excuse myself and go to the other room and I take out my phone and start searching the guy’s name online. I am a bounty hunter, but there is something about this guy... It’s like... No...  I have to take Ambers orders, because I need the payment for  my little brother.

Ambers POV

"Zach you need to listen to me. He needs to pay for what he's done. Remember, he killed my child. Do not listen to anything that he has to say. Liam Cooper is a monster." I said to the naive, unsuspencting man. Even back then he had a wash-out personality. As big as dumb. I was lucky that I found him first, before he remembers.
Maybe if his friend dies, then Merlin or whatever he is calling himself right now, maybe he will be weak enough to kill himself  and then... I can’t get rid of my dear husband and couquer the world. I am the Queen after all.

Zachs POV
After the lady told me that I have to torture until death the poor guy, something deep down inside my head, something right in the back on my mind told me, forced me to at least talk to him, just to hear his side of the story.
“I don’t know why I am doing this but... there is something...”
“ Why did you kidnap me?” He asked
“ Someone payed my to do it. And honestly I need the money so I can help my little brother... I know that this is not an excuse to hurt someone...” I turned around cause tears start gattering in my eyes.
“ What is wrong with him?” he  asked but I ignored him and realising that the handcuffs are hurting  his wrists, I decided  to realise one hand.
When I touched his hand a name  crossed my  mind and I couldn’t move.
Who the hell is Percival?
Joels POV
I think that something bad has happened with Gwaine. I can’t feel where he is or  what happened. It’s like before, when I didn’t know  that they are reborn and returning.
“ Liv... can you feel Gwaine, I mean Liam?” I asked my daughter
“ I haven’t tried to feel him... Let me see... Ugh.. no daddy I can’t feel him...”
“ " We need to find him before Jessica finds out he's missing! It’s starting... by the way.. why are you so nervous? “
“ It’s nothing.” She lied
“ Come on Olivia... I am going through enough already, don’t you do this as well! “ I said worried
“ I told Enzo the truth about us.” She confessed
“ That’s great. He loves you and you love him too. It’s crystal clear.” I said hugging her, but there was more. 
“ The thing is that I couldn’t bring myself to tell him about me and Arthur.”
“ What about you and Arthur?” I hear Enzo asking
“Enzo... I....”
“ Joel! Joel!” We hear Jessica screaming while entering the house.
Her eyes were glowing orange, something distinct for those having magic. Oh  no... she knows that Liam is in trouble.
“  Why can’t I stop it? Look at my hands, I am boiling, I am trying to sto p it because I don’t want to  hurt my baby.” She started to cry. “ I can feel that something is going on with Liam. He is in trouble. I will kill everyone that stands in my way. Whoever hurts him, will die. I am the last High Priestess and  they will feel my wrath.” She screamed and her eyes glowed even brigther.
No! She will not become Morgana. She will not.
“Jessica! Listen to me, Liam  will be ok. I will make sure of it.  And I have an idea, but it’s risky. I know what  to do with your magic.”
“ What?” she asked
“ I can absorb your magic and put it in an object until you give birth and until both you and the child  are safe. But you will need to have it back and it might hurt.”  I said taking her hand.
“ I can  help do a protection spell on her and the  baby.” Olivia said and we agreed.
I did the spell... but something  went terribly wrong.
Zachs POV
I still can’t figure out what the hell happened when I touched the doctor. He had the same lost look on his face.
“Percival?” He  asked
“ Who is he?  I keep thinking  about  this name but... I don’t know who that is.” I said
“ That’s... you... dude. And my name  is Gwaine. Oh... my head...  Joel was right... Wait... dude you need to let me go and we will help you and your brother.” He said sounding completly ridiculous. I knocked him too damn hard.
“ There is nothing that you or anyone else can do for my brother.” I said sheading a tear
“ Why?”
“ He’s in a coma for 10 years.”
“ Please! Whatever you think that I’ve done... I am sure that you have the wrong information.” He added
“She said that you killed her son. She said that you rushed him into surgery and killed him because he had something in his brain and everyone said that it’s not operable and you did it anyway.” I said getting up.
“ What? I am  a cardiothoracic surgeon. I only operate on the heart.  I never ever did surgery on the brain. I know I am not good in neuro. There are other doctors there.” He said and somehow I knew that he was  right.
“ I will let you go, and I am so sorry. Can you at least leave me a headstart of an hour? So I can say goodbye to my little brother?” I asked
“ Headstart? Why?” He asked while I was uncuffing him
“ Until you call the cops. I still kidnappend and punched you.” I replied confused
“  I told you that me and my  friends will help you  and your brother. I am not calling the cops.” He said and we went to my car towards his friends house.

Joels POV
So yeah.. the spell went wrong, because she was to  strong and to angry. I am so scared that she will turn evil, but at least for the next two months... I don’t have to worry about that. Because her magic was so strong and I wasn’t ready for that, I couldn’t put it in an object and instead  it went into Enzo. Molly will kill me. I am a dead men. She will do what noone could do in 600 years. She’ll kill me.
“ I don’t feel different.” Enzo said
“ It’s going to take a while until all that magic rewires into your DNA.” Jessica explained after becoming herself again. “ We need to  go find...” She couldn’t finish her idea when the door opened and Gwaine entered the house with a black eye and hurt wrists. He ran to Jessica and when I saw who  he brought with him, my knees trembled.
It is my old friend Percival. Oh how I’ve missed him.
Gwaine told us what had happened and Zach, how Perci is called now kept apologizing.
“  We are going to help you. None of this is your fault. Look.. we have a spare room and it’s yours. Let me go and change my clothes and we will go see your brother. Maybe I can help him.” I said and when I went towards my room, Liam stopped me.
“ I remember everything, Merlin. I know that I am Sir Gwaine, you are Merlin, Arthurs menservant, that he’s the King, my love was evil Morgana, my kidnapper is my bestfriend. What is happening?”
“ I am glad. I will explain everything. But now I have to go see Zachs brother.”
“ I know that you will help him with your magic, Merlin.” He said and I was shocked
“ What?”
“ I know about your special abillities and I knew back then.” He replied smiling
“ You can’t talk about that with anyone. It’s for  everyones safety. And we go for our names from this time. See you soon.”
I went in my room and took my  shirt off when  the radio turned itself on and there was the old English again.
“ Kilgharrah? Old friend? It’s that you?” I asked
“ Hello young warlock.”
This time around it will be  more simple to talk to him, I just have to go adopt him, because now he is a dog. He told me that very soon I will be faced with a very big decision, similar to one that I was faced with in the old time but now I have to chose the right thing. 
But before I have to worry about that I called my daughter via our link, because  I want to do something, but I need her opinion.
“What is it daddy?” She asked worried
“ Gwaine remembers and now Percival is here. I am both happy and  scared. But this is not what I wanted to talk to you about . And Enzo will be fine, I promise, sweetheart."
“ What is it?” She asked sitting next to me
“ You know that I love your mother and I will love her forever and beyond.” I said and she nodded her head in aprovel. “ I am  so in love with Molly.  I want to ask her to marry me, that’s if she doesn’t kill me for what happened to her brother” I said laughing a bit until I noticed tears in her eyes. “ Olivia...”
“ I am so happy. Finally you are doing something for yourself for a change. Dad, you need to do this. We need at least a win in our lives, before all the darkness is here. Do it. I fully support you!"
I kissed her head and gave her a hug. Molly was here and after I told her that her brother has magic she was so angry at me but calmed down realising that it was noone’s fault’ I promised her that I will look further into this to see why this happened. Olivia healed Liam and then me, him and Zach went to see his brother.
I open the door and I stood there on the spot not being able to  move....
This can’t be real. This is not happening. Kilgharrah was right...
The evil approaching is even greater than anticipated....