Chapter 4

After a long time... Here it is. I am not sure if it's a good chapter but here it is. I hope you like it. Let me know what you think. P.S. Check the sexy Colin Morgan picture on the right. ~A

Memories are coming back to Arthur, but not fast enough. He remembered Gwen's face- although he doens't know who she was- and he's been dreaming about the battle where he was mortaly wonded. But nothing more and nothing more since that night. Olivia's birthday is in two days and I know that she's been sad. She lost her mom that day, 30 years ago. I'd do anything to get her back... I tried. So many times.

–                   Joel! Joel!

–                   What? I asked getting back to reallty

–                   I am sorry. Said smiling Molly. Can I help you with something

–                   Actually. I think you can. I replied with a smile. It's Olivia's birthday in two days and I want to do something special for her.

–                   Hm.. I think I can help. Can Jessica help me?

–                   Yeah. I mean, yes. She's our friend. Thanks. I said kissing her head causing her to blush

          I wonder what they'll do.

 Molly's Point of View

          What have I done? I don't even know his sister. I only saw her once. Two days ago! Why I agreed with this in the first place? Oh yes! Because I like Joel. Seriously? What's wrong with me?

What will I do now? Oh, God!

- Hey, Jess. Do you have a moment? I asked shy

- Sure. What's wrong?

–                   I kind of told Joel that I will help him with the birthday of his sister.

–                   And why is that wrong? She asked

–                   I don't know anything about her. I only met her once...

–                   Well that's a problem. But I know how to fix it. She said smirking. Come. She added grabing my hand

–                   What are we doing to the cafeteria?

–                   Liam! She said making him choke on his water, making me giggle

–                   Girls! What can I do for you?

–                   Lots. We said

I hope that this will work. I mean he's the perfect man for the job. He lives in their house and everything.

Olivia's Point of View

          In two days is my birthday. It would have been my 51 birthday. But I don't look my age. I will never look my age. The thing is that it doesn't bother me to look young forever. What bothers me is that everyone that I love, that I care for, dies, fades away. My mom died because of me. My boyfriend died because of me. Even if my dad says that Victor's dead wasn't my fault, I know that it was.

           I never told my dad but I still have dreams about that night. I will always have to live with that. I killed the man that I loved. That's why I keep the guys away from me. I can't be loved. I don't deserve to be loved.

          *Flashback*

–                   It's a beautiful day of spring, don't you think? I asked the guy sitting next to me on the campus bench.