Chapter 7

Hi, guys! There it is. A new chapter. Please check the gif and tell me what you think of this chapter. I hope you like it! Love you guys. P.S. Thank you @Deadless for the new cover! I love it. xoxo~A

Arthur's point of view

Wait? I had donkey ears? I was a donkey? What is the meaning of this? I remember so many conversations with um Joel? But he looks different in our conversations. Bit young and with a scarf around his neck all the time. I remember a few conversations:

"- Something has been upsetting you, hasn't it? I asked Joel who was cleaning shoes. Was it when I threw water over you?

-That wasn't very nice. He replied

-It was a bit unfair. Like you calling me fat.

-Why was that unfair? Joel asked smirking

-Because I am not... I said punching him."

Or

"-You're dressed! He said full of surprise

- Yes, Merlin. I am not an idiot! I snapped at him

-Are you sure about that? He asked laughing.

It turned out I was wearing a woman's dress"

Wait, what? Merlin? But that was Joel. Merlin? Yes. Merlin. That was his real name, Joel is Merlin. But why would he lie?

"A teary Merlin, said this words to me when I was injured: Some man are born to plough fields, some are born to be great physicians others to be great kings. Me? I was born to serve you, Arthur. And I'm proud of that. I wouldn't change a thing."

"-That means you'll stop hitting me?

- When do I ever hit you, Merlin?

-All the time.

-That's not hitting, Merlin. That's merely friendly slaps. Like horseplay.

-So can I give you a friendly slap?

-You can certainly try.... What the hell was that?

-It was - um- horseplay.

-No, Merlin, you are doing it all wrong. Why won't I show you? "

I snapped our of my memories, that's all that I could remember. That Joel and me we were indeed friends like he said. Well it seems that I caused him a lot of pain. But there are few things I don't quite understand. Like why his name is Merlin, what are those clothes we were wearing and why I treated him like a servant. He did say something about kings, but that is simply crazy, right? The weirdest thing is that I remembered wearing a wedding ring. I think. It wasn't... I really don't know. The thing is that I only remembered some things that are only related to Merlin/Joel.

I was confused indeed but then I looked at the beautiful woman standing right there, sleeping peacefully. All my worries went away when I remembered the beautiful thing we made last night.

***

-Arthur, what do you want for breakfast? the sweet Olivia asked

-Um. Whatever you want. Um where is your brother?

-At work. We are home alone. And I am sorry, but I will have to get to work too, later today.

-But I believed that you were on vacation... I said a little sad

-I was. But there is a new vet that only I can train. Apparently. She pouted.

I had a really late breakfast with Olivia and then she had to go to work. Since I was home alone I decided to watch some television. I was quickly bored and I think I felt asleep. It was then when I continued to remember stuff.  Persons, like Gaius, Leon, Percival, Gwen, Lancelot. Gwen, she-she was my girlfriend. That's what Joel said. She was the love of my life. It seems that there isn't a thing I wouldn't do for her.