Chapter 1

Since I've been waiting, being alive all this time, I had to fill my time with something. I had every job there is in this world and I've had many names and many stories. I've tried as much as I could to fit in, to  lead a normal life. 

This time I'm a young guy who already graduated from college. Call it an early graduation if you must. The point is that I am a doctor now. I haven't been one in almost 100 years. I've missed it. Today is my first time going to this job and I am excited to meet the rest of my co-workers. This thing never gets old. 

The times, compared to the Arthurian times are more... hm... How can I say it? Weird. In the last 100 years, not much changed, unfortunately. The people are still the same, mean and doing things that eventually will destroy them. That's what I hope for actually. Oh, don't get me wrong. All I want if for  Arthur to return. 

So, I'm walking down the streets of Winchester where many, many years ago was Camelot. My home. For centuries the historians argued about the whereabouts of Camelot but this is it. I know it. No one knows it better than me. I am headed to the hospital where I'll start working. 

"Hello. My name is Joel Limner. I am here for my first day." I said smiling 

"Of course. We are very delightful to have you as a member of our staff. Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Molly Stevenson. I'm a nurse here at the "Kilgarian Hospital". "

"I am happy to be here and to meet you, Molly."

-"You'll be working with Dr. Jessica Sealand and Dr. Liam Cooper.  Let me page them. Since it's your first day here." She said smiling.

"Thank you so much, Molly. I'll just be here." I said starting to pace around

"Oh, Doctor Limner. I almost forgot! This is your pager and this is a list with the numbers of other doctors. Yo-you know." She said starting to mumble the words.

-"Thanks." I said taking the list from her hand and smiling back.

She blushed so hard. I swear she turned red like a lobster. This happened before with many other girls, but I wasn't, hm... how to call it? I didn't like it that much before. This one, Molly has something... she's so... Wait what? No. I need to focus on the work here. I am ready to start saving lives. I am quite good at it, modesty aside.

"Dr. Limner? The list! You understand my writing?" She asked pulling me from my dreaming mode.

"What? Yes. Sure it's perfect. By the way, you can call me Joel." I said smiling again. Seriously! I don't know why I keep doing that

"I can't do that. I-I." * She blushed* "Look there are. Your crew."

I turned around from Molly, to meet and greet my new crew and when I saw them, I was in pure shock. I couldn't believe my eyes. First she landed her right hand saying:

"Hello. I'm Dr. Jessica Sealand. General surgery and General Medicine.  We are pleased to have you here."

"Um. Sorry for the day dreaming. * I said snapping out of it* I'm Dr. Joel Limner. Nice to meet you."

"Hey there, mate! I'm Liam Cooper. Dr. Liam Cooper. Cardiothoracic surgery and General Medicine"

"Nice to meet you!"

"So, I think that Molly already gave you your pager and gave you a tour of the hospital." Said Jessica

"Actuallu, I just got here 5 minutes ago." I replied still shocked

Lucky me that in all those years I learned to control my emotions. Well... of course I got a little shocked. Because they look like someone from my past. And when I say past, I mean that past. Doctor Jessica Sealand looks exactly like Morgana Pendragon and the joker Dr. Liam Cooper like Gwaine. This only means one thing. The prophecy is becoming real. This time, for the first time in 600 years I have the confirmation that he'll come back. At least it's a sign. It must be. Otherwise why would they look like them?