Letter to Olivia

Dear Olivia,

If you are reading this words that I've put on paper with pain my my heart... if you are reading this, it means that I am not with you anymore.

It means that something happened in our lives that I am gone. Either to protect you or everyone else, or I am dead.

I decided to write you to give you some closure, to have my words written somewhere for you to read in case you miss your father.

Oh... I've never believed that I will know this much joy, this much love. But when I first saw you, when I first held you in my arms, I knew that you are going to be the most important person in my life and that I'll be ok, even if Arthur won't be here with me.

Livy, if I am dead, please don't avenge me, don't suffer. Just move on with your life. You have such amazing friends and for the first time in forever you found someone and allowed yourself to love and be loved. Please have that in mind when I am gone.

You are loved. And as I said I don't need revenge. Your mom wouldn't want you to waist your life like that.

Look at our lives. Revenge and prophecy brought us here where we stand now.

So please, Livy take care of Molly and your family. Allow yourself to be happy. And for the love of God, take care of the dopplehead. We both know he needs one of us to take care of him. You'll do a better job than I did.

Please, don't cry. I am sure that you are doing such thing right now. Remember when you were five and you broke your mom favorite vase? You were so scared that we were going to be so mad at you that you tried to fix it and accidently used magic? It was a disaster.

That's my girl, smiling and being happy.

Olivia don't try to bring me back, don't do anything stupid. Please just live your life and promise me, right here and right now that you will always remember me.

I am here with you, in your heart and I will never leave you alone.

I love you, Olivia. Always and forever.

Daddy.

I wrote this letter to my sweet baby girl because I can feel that something evil is coming. I can feel it with every cell of my body and I am sure that she is feeling it as well.

I wanted to write this to her in case something bad happens to me, because with what's to come, I am not sure that all of us will get out of it alive.

Someone is going to die...