Sneak-peak Chapter 20

"Why are you doing this to me? What wrong have I done you? I am a doctor, please let me go and I am sure that we can figure things out." Liam said to the tall stranger

" We need to find him before Jessica finds out he's missing!" Joel said to his daughter.

"Zach you need to listen to me. He needs to pay for what he's done. Remember, he killed my child. Do not listen to anything that he has to say. Liam Cooper is a monster." I said to the naive, unsuspencting man. Even back then he had a wash-out personality. As big as dumb. I was lucky that I found him first, before he remembers. 

"Dad, you need to do this. We need at least a win in our lives, before all the darkness is here. Do it. I fully support you!" 

When faced with darkness and danger, Jessica will have to take a decision that will affect everyone's life. For this she will request Olivia and Merlin's help. They are the only ones that can help her. Merlin is determined to protect Jessica from becoming what Morgana was so he will do everything, even if that means that someone is going to pay a high price for it. 

After hearing from an old friend, Merlin is sure that someone is going to die and does take a decision that will affect not only him and the ones that he loves, but the whole world. 

Will he be able to stop the darkness that is approaching? Only time will tell.