Chapter 3

Uploaded on 03/07/2015

I slammed the door the instant I came into the office, making my presence known. i was still angry about the twins behavior last night. How the hell did they know i was at the restaurant. 

I roughly unbuttoned my trench coat to hang it up on the wooden coat hanger behind the door. I had to balance on my heels to make sure that i reached the top. 

I stumbled grabbing on to a hard muscular arm as my coat was prized from my fingers to be placed with the other two black coats on the hangers. Mine looking much smaller in the middle of the other two. 

I righted myself taking my hands off his biceps willing myself not to squeeze it to see if it is as hard as i thought it was. I looked up into my bosses face to glare at Max. He just responded with a lopsided smile. 

I walked back to my desk which was in between two offices. I sat down on my chair thinking that this situation have to change. The twins are taking over my life, just like in high school. I never had a date because of them at school. 

"How was your evening?" Max asked leaning on my table. 

I didn't bother replying to him but leaned down to switch on my workstation computer. I took some flies out of my desk pretending to read them hoping that he would get the hint and leave me the hell alone. 

"You guys seemed to of have a nice time." Max scooted closer to me his hand covering the paperwork so that i would have to look at him. 

Instead i just glared at his hand. Hoping that he would combust into smoke. 

"You have to talk to me sooner or later. I am your boss." Max voice sounded deeper as if he was angry at me. 

My green eyes looked at him sharply. "You're my boss. You had no right to try and intimidate James at the restaurant. What i do with my personal life is my business."

There was a hard glint to Max blue eyes. He did not like that statement in the least, but it was true. I did not interfere in their love lives. 

"What you do is our business." 

My head whipped round to the left to see Marcus  standing by his office door. Looking all prim and proper in his black business suit. White crisp shirt, soft black tie with a dark waist jacket. 

I felt my womb clench at his intense blue stare. It always felt like he could see into my soul. Deep down i could see why people can lust after him and fear him the same time. He wears the suit as if one would wear an armor back in the tenth century. 

 "My business is my... Own." I started off strongly but each word began to sound lower with each decibel.  I looked to back to Max to gain some strength, out of the two of them i could deal with Max he was not as intense as his brother. Max was safe, kind eyes. Marcus was dominant, dangerous eyes. 

Back in school it was Max that was on the football team whilst Marcus done boxing. Identical in every way but different. 

Marcus took a couple of stride towards me. Caging me in with his brother. He swiveled my chair around so that i was not facing the desk but him. 

"How was your date?" His voice sounded firm like he was on a business call. He crossed his arms over his chest. Dark blue eyes looking down at me from his six foot plus height. 

I swallowed, i couldn't ignore him the way i done Max. It was like he was waiting for me to treat him the same way i treated his brother so he could punish me. 

I mentally shake my head trying to get that image out of my brain. 

"It went well." I said quietly. "We had loads in common."