Chapter 32

Uploaded on 30-12-2015

I groaned rolling over in my bed, feeling sore all over. Especially in my ass as if I had done a large shit the night before.

I rolled straight into a hot body. I pushed out trying to get that hot person away from me but their arms reached out dragging me closer to their body. Their legs began to tangle with mine. Another source of heat gathered behind me.

I moaned even further feeling uncomfortable with them near me. I leaned up on my elbows looking around the dark room for some source of light to indicate the time.

"Go back to sleep babe." Max rubbed my leg laying in front of me. His eyes remained closed on the pillow.

"It is time to get up." I said kicking the twin's legs off me.

Marcus hand tightened on my waist, stroking my belly button. "Tasha, not yet baby." He kissed the back of my neck trying to coax me back into the bed.

I pushed his arm off me sitting up further in the bed. I felt the come drizzle out of me onto the sheets. I sniffed the room, gagging on the smell. Damn it smell a whole lot like sex in here.

"We need to get up." I told them firmly. "We cannot stay here all day."

I would have loved to stay in bed with them but I have to spend at least some sort of the day with Hanna before we head out to the city later tonight.

Max leaned up to press a kiss on my breast sucking on my n'ipple. "One more..."

I tutted shaking my head. "No Mister you had enough last night." I squeezed my thighs together feeling them tremor rack through my body.

Marcus began to trail kisses along my shoulder blade. My eye lids felt heavy, making me want to succumb to their needs.

Feeling my vagina clench shook me out of my passion fuelled gazed. I felt too tender for any more love making.

I quickly rolled over Max standing on the soft carpet with shaky legs. "I am going to use the shower." I pointed at them when they made a move to follow me. "Alone!"

I walked naked into the en suite knowing that they were watching my swinging ass. I laughed to myself as I started the shower. I wouldn't have let anyone seen my body years ago. Feeling embarrass about the way I look thinking that I was fat and unloved.

Day by the day the twins are starting to make me feel special that I was loved. I stepped into the shower. A smile played on my lips. I was happy. I felt so happy on the inside. I stepped out of the shower walking into the room to see the twins still naked talking amongst themselves on the bed. I walked to the dressing table where my small bag was, taking out my underwear.

They went silent on my arrival looking at me. Marcus walked towards me placed a kiss on my wet head heading off into the shower room. I took a moment to watch his tight butt disappear from my view.

Max laid his side on the bed, popping his head up on his hand looking at me. "You look so beautiful."

I stopped brushing my hair too look at him through the mirror. Our eyes connected my green to his blue.

Warmth spread through my heart at those simple words from him. He said so sincerely I knew it was heartfelt. That he meant every single word.

"Thank you." I replied after a moment.

Max got up from the bed walking towards me. "I always wanted to tell you how we felt about you. Every day when you walked into the office I wanted it to be the day that I realised that you loved us. That you wanted us."