Chapter Nine

Uploaded on 9/9/15

Edited on 01/01/18 

"That is disgusting." Nicole sneered at me her top lip curling back.

I dropped the stick onto the carpet like a hot potato. Feeling ashamed of myself.

"I knew she was more than just a personal secretary." She droned on pointing a finger at Max who was buckling up his trousers.

I ran to his personal bathroom that he shared with Marcus. My face looked flushed, my lips were all plumped up. Seamen oozed all down my front.

I picked up the washcloth immediately to begin clearing myself up.

I just couldn't believe that I did that. I let the anger overcome me to act like a slut. A fat slut. Tears pricked the back of my eyes.

This will stop now. Whatever happening between me and the twins will end. I vowed. I will not become their plaything. A toy to discard when they get bored. I saw them do that countless times with beautiful supermodels.

I peeked open the bathroom door when I was clean to notice that the room was empty. I let out a sigh of relief.

I walked into the room expecting her to jump up from behind the desk.

My moment of peace was only short lived. The twins only managed to get a shouting Nicole out of Max office into mine.

"And there's the slut now!" The top of her blonde head could be seen over Max's shoulder.

Marcus detached himself to walk to me. Looking impeccable in his black suit and tie. When just minutes earlier he was coming apart in my arms.

"You okay?" He asked his hands coming to rest on the tops of my arms rubbing in a circular motion.

I nodded my voice suddenly declining to work. My eyes kept darting to the corner of my eye where I kept seeing Nicole giving me evils.

"Nicole!" Max grabbed her by the shoulders turning her so she faced the door. "You need to leave my lawyer will contact you from now on."

"What?" She roared. "I will not be swept under the carpet. You didn't use protection."

Max grimace looking apologetic at me. "I'm sorry but we need to deal with this like adults. I will be there for you and the child be we will not be together. My lawyer will contact you with any arrangements that you might need." He opened the door trying to coax her out.

She squared her shoulders realising that she wasn't going to get anywhere. "Well, I can't keep living in that dump anymore. I want you to set me up with that house next to that Kardashian."

Max nodded. "Anything. Money is not a problem please leave."

With a final glare at me, she turned and left leaving the smell of sugary perfume in her wake.

I sat down on my desk sorting out the ray of paperwork that I randomly selected earlier.

"Talk to me, Natasha," Max said from beside me.

I ignored him to concentrate on some sort of communication between a real estate company.

"You can't ignore what is happening between us." He drones on.

I picked up the paper seeing that they are requesting a meeting to be held at Sinclair inc. I booted up my computer to check the Twins schedule.

"Damn it. Say something. " Max shouted his fist coming down onto the table. My desk vibrated with force, some stationary falling off.