Chapter 18

Uploaded on 14/11/2015

Edited on 01/01/18 

I gripped the seat tightly as the plane began its ascent into the air. My chest felt tight to bursting with the amount of air I was holding in. I squeezed my eyes shut, I hate the first bit when flying especially with turbulence.

I felt my hands being covered. Each twin that sat beside me placed a comforting hand on me.

Breathe, breathe, breathe.

I chanted the words over and over in my head till I forced myself to exhale when the pilot announced that we were safely in the air. I opened my eyes feeling the plane even out looking up instantly to see the light flash to indicate that we are able to detach the seatbelt.

The hand that was covering my left hand moved to reach over to press the button that freed the belt. He leaned over to pick me up by the waist to place me on his lap. I looked up into the blue eyes of Marcus.

He turned me on my side so my legs were hanging across the bar of my now empty seat and my back braced on the arm of his.

"What are you doing?" I tried to wiggle off his lap feeling uncomfortable as I caught the eye of the female flight attendant walking down the aisle.

Max stood up to sit on my empty chair lifting the armrest so that my feet rested on his lap. He began to undo the straps on my shoes.

"Stop that!" I curled my toes trying to slide off the twins.

"Will you sit still?" Marcus gave a light tap on my bottom.

I stilled straight away my eyes widening like saucers. "Did you just smack me?" My jaw dropped at his nod.

"He is only trying to offer you some comfort," Max added rubbing the sole of my feet. I tried to relax my feet in his hold but it was hard. I hate my feet being touched.

"You!" I pointed at Max. "Don't get to talk to me."

After they came to take me upstairs I locked myself in my bedroom not wanting to see or talk to Max. Last night I realised I had deep feelings inside for the twins. Especially as they were outside my door almost begging to be let in for the night. It took all of my energy not to copulate to their demands.

My bed felt cold that night. Their first time that I spent the night alone in their penthouse. Throughout the morning we all remained silent apart from a few polite greetings.

"Natasha..." Max began tugging at my foot. "Nicole is having my children I cannot abandon her. I wish it wasn't so but I have a duty towards these children and would need to do what is best for them."

I felt some of my anger slide with that. How can I begrudge him for wanting to do the best by his child? Whatever claims the twins have laid onto me I have laid none onto them.

I looked away from him to my shame his words stuck true to my heart. "I don't know how to feel," I admitted. "You should be with Nicole. Whatever that is happening between the three of us must stop."

Marcus' arms tightened around my waist his hand came up to lift my chin up to face him. His blazing blue eyes caused my breath to hitch. "You are ours and forever will be."

Max lifted up my left hand twirling the rings on my finger. "I do not want Nicole. What happened was me not being careful. I would like to explore our relationship with you deeper. Please, could you overcome it."

I shook my head digging myself deeper into Marcus lap. "I would like too, but every time you mention her name. I feel..." I took my hand out of his grasp motioning to my chest. "I feel cold. I hate myself for feeling this way but I cannot seem to help myself. I want to move past this for me to do so I need to know what this is between us?"