Chapter 30

Uploaded on 28-12-2015

I walked to the football field feeling the chill of the wind on my arms. I began to rub my arms together getting some warmth back inside me.

Where was Samantha? I looked to my phone checking to see if she sent me another message. I saw one on the screen. I swiped it.

Samantha: I am here.

I looked around the empty dark field not seeing here anywhere.

Me: Where?

There was no response from that message, I waited another minute pacing back and forth trying to figure out what I should say to her. I know she won't hurt me. What I need to understand is why she has it in her head that the twins are in love with her.

Samantha didn't text me back. I thought she was eager to get her point across to me. I walked up to the end of the pitch after hearing a loud car screeching sound. It sounded like someone was in an accident. From my position on the pitch I could see one of my friends in the driving seat with the old gentleman from the Bed and Breakfast opening the door to face her.

She seemed okay, so I turned back to walk to the football field. Samantha said that she was there, I looked around for places she could be. I then began to walk behind the bleachers. They looked eerie, I stood on the outside. Peering through the gaps.

"Samantha!" I called out but there was no response. I shook my head giving up walking back to the school when I saw my friend smoother down her dress walking into the building. I quick step trying to catch up with her but she made it into the gym without me.

"Where did you go?" Marcus accosted me first holding me to him.

I gave him a wry smile. I couldn't tell him the truth knowing that he would be mad with me. "I just went outside to get some air and to check up on Hanna."

Max came over to us sipping from his red cup. "Hanna is fine. Our brothers are looking after her."

I nodded taking the cup from his hands not adding anything onto the conversation. I took a sip looking around the room. Tiffany was up at the DJ spinning around to drop it likes it hot.

"She looks like she having fun." I commented pointing at Tiff.

The twins grunted looking away.

Max looked back onto the stage when Tiffany accidently fell into the lap of the DJ. "She is bringing too much attention to herself."

I gave her a nonchalant wave. "pfft... let her have her fun."

"What about her?" Marcus pointed over to Chardonnay who was in the corner snogging Cole. He had his arms wrapped around her waist trying to hoist her onto him.

"She loves the attention." I laughed, a couple of people were watching them in their heated x rated make out session. Especially Chelsea who had a dark look on her face. I don't know why she has to be vex for as she has a husband.

"This should be your night." Max said to me. "You shouldn't have to be upstaged by your friends who want the attention."

"Not all my friends love to be centre of attention." I said looking over to where Louise was. I looked around the room. Where was Louise? I could have sworn I saw her. I gasped seeing her rearrange her dress, coming out of the backstage room with the gym teacher.

Max spat his drink back in his cup. "Did she just do the dirty with Mr Smith?"

"Ahh.." I clicked my fingers a I remembered that was his name as soon as Max said it. "Mr Smith. I kept wondering what his name was."