Chapter 12

Uploaded on 15/09/15 

Edited on 01/01/18

"What the hell are you guys doing in here?" I sat up on the bed feeling the heat from their bodies envelope me.

"You left without saying goodnight." Max's voice sounded to the right of me. His came to touch my knee and waist.

"Well, goodnight," I told them scooting away from his wondering hands further into Marcus grasp.

"What about a kiss goodnight," Marcus whispered in my ear. His soft breath fanning my face in the dark.

"N...No!" I shook my head even though they couldn't see. "We have to remain professional."

Marcus' hand came to hold my left breast, Max in sync with his brother done the same.

They ignored my words to suckle on me. My back arched on the bed, a gasp escaping my mouth.

"Exquisite bro," Max began to lather at my n'ipple. "Just like you said."

"You guys talk about me?" my strangled voice asked.

Marcus started kissing down the left side of my body. His tongue circling my navel.

"All the time," Max answered stroking the abandon left tit. "Ever since our play dates."

My head titled in his direction. "You remember those?"

I opened my legs to the gentle prying of Marcus. He body moved silently over mine to settle in the middle of me.

"You always use to paint on our walls," Max said softly. His head lifted up coming closer towards me. "I remember everything about you." Then he devoured me with a scorching kiss.

Marcus parted my labia. His tongue coming out to play with my little bud. His tongue was softer than Max. He was flickering my c'lit faster.

My breath became pants. I could barely continue to keep on kissing Max.

I felt a tightening in my tummy. Butterflies spread throughout my body. I was about to come but came crashing back down to earth as I felt Marcus probing finger at the entrance to my ass.

I tried to inch away from him going closer to Max.

"Shh..." Marcus crooned. "I need to prepare your sweet little ass to take me."

I looked down at him in shock. "Ass is for exit, not entry." I reiterate to him what I heard so many times in high school.

Marcus held my waist slipping a finger up me. He made me feel full. I forced myself to relax to submit to his hold over me.

He then moved the finger slowly inside me. Pulling out then pushing back in. I trembled feeling powerless as he finger fucked me in the ass.

Max leaned his face closer to mine to look me in the face. His blue eyes looking intently at my face in the darkness.

"I couldn't see your face as you came last time babe," Max said to me in the darkness. "Brother, make her come for me"

Marcus started to lick me again. Cream flowed from inside me. He lapped it up.

I fell apart in his arms, with Marcus name a cry on my lips.

"Absolutely beautiful." Max chimed kissing me.

I felt strong fingers on my chin turning my face away from Max breaking to kiss for Marcus to take a turn.

I could taste myself on his lips. My cream all tangy.