Chapter 31 Bonus Chapter

Second up load within ten hours wo hoo!!

Uploaded on 29-12-2015

The Old Man POV

"Joseph," My wife called out to me from the porch of our Bed and Breakfast. "Make sure you don't stay out too long and be safe." She waved at me squinting her eyes behind her glasses to see me in the truck.

I gripped the grey handle winding down the window. "I be three hours at the most Betty." I hated lying to her.

She nodded stepping back into the house. I made sure I left after she locked the doors. We us leaving by the edge of town there was no neighbours nearby.

The farm was not making us enough money to live on, and since our grown up son and daughter moved out it was her bright idea to change the farm house into a Bed and Breakfast. With the unique rooms we always had books, so money flowed much easier with couples wanting to escape the city.

I put the car into gear heading out in the darkness. I drove for an hour, driving out of the town to a place that I haven't been for years. I came off the main road to drive on the dirt beaten road.

I began to drive slowly in the dark, dodging trees and animals. I came to a clearing stopping the car but keeping the engine running. The headlights were shining on a large old oak tree. That had four markings on it.

Markings I made on it ten years ago. I can't believe that she was making me do this again. All because I was weak. I should have stood up to the cow then so she wouldn't have made me her bitch now.

I thought that she left with the twins that she would never have returned again. What would she of gained from coming back here in the first place? Especially as the reunion was up and running.

When I saw her and her friends checking in, I was shocked to say the least. My heart began to pace in my chest. If it wasn't for the triple bypass I had last year I would have had a heart attack at her presence.

It was agreed upon by all that she would stay away and our secrets would be kept buried with her. I laughed to myself. Who am I kidding? There is no such thing as keeping things buried.

I took the shovel out of the back, slamming the car door behind me walking up to the tree. I braced my arm on the tree truck closing my eyes looking down on the ground.

"May the good lord forgive me." I prayed. Then dug my shovel into the earth. Placed my foot on top to dig further then shovel the dirt over to another patch. "I am a sinner."

I wiped the sweat off my brow, digging a grave was much more effort than a decade ago. Then again I was younger. All these years I have been living with this guilt, this shame. Because of her. Because of what she did.

I shouldn't have had an affair with her. She was so young, so innocent. She knew what I wanted. What my wife couldn't give to me.

She played on my depravity, on my dirty sexual needs. She found the DvD's that I kept hidden in one of the guests rooms. Blackmailed me on how I was keeping spy camera on the couples that booked in.

How I get off watching them, knowing I am a voyeur. In the quiet of the night when Betty goes to sleep I wank myself into heaven. That was the first time she caught me, walking into the secret room with a red dress that didn't even fit her. Too much make up on her slutty face.

She didn't seem surprise to see me watching a high school girl get her cherry popped on camera. She waltz in closing the door behind her.

"It's not what it looks like..." I stood up from my desk fumbling with my pants trying to turn the plasma screen television off.