Chapter 20

Uploaded on 30/11/2015

Edited 01/01/18

"Home, sweet home." I flung myself on the sofa lifting my legs so I could lay down. It was a long flight back home. I slept most of the journey after sending countless emails to notify people of the cancellation of the event.

Max lifted my feet up to sit down with them on his lap. He unstrapped my heels taking them off my feet. I moaned in pleasure at the feel of his strong hands massaging my feet.

Marcus strolled pass me with my luggage sending me a quick smile in the process.

"Remember to put them on the floor, not on the bed!" I shouted out to him. I hate travel luggage on my clean sheets. They have been put on the floor in all sorts of places.

I heard a grunt in reply I then kicked my feet in Max's lap.

"Owe." He moaned picking up the Television remote from the glass top table. "What was that for?"

"Who told you to stop?" I said instead leaning my head back listening to the commentators talking about the football on the television.

"I shall continue then." Max began massaging me again, applying pressure around the toes, clicking the toes into place. "Red is a nice colour on your feet." He lifted my leg up to kiss my foot.

Marcus came walking back into the room checking his wristwatch. "It is late. Would you like to go out for dinner or order in?"

"Why don't Natasha cook for us?" Max supplied. I kicked him in the groin again. "Owe. Now, what was that for? I am rubbing your foot."

I opened one eye piercing him with a look. "I am not cooking," I stressed. "Why can't you guys cook for once?"

"Take out it is." Marcus dryly said taking out his iPhone. He swiped the screen then showed it to me.

I squinted my eyes making out a photograph of my mother underneath was her name and number.

He then swiped to answer the call. "Hello, Ms Adams.... Yes... I am fine. How are you? I know... I know.... I apologise Sarah... Yeah, it is in a couple of days we all shall be coming down for the reunion. ... Okay, we shall stay longer.... Did you want to speak with Natasha?... Okay, Sarah, I let her know... Goodbye..."

"Goodbye!" Max shouted out loudly before Marcus cut the call.

I leaned up on my elbows regarding Marcus. "Why didn't you let me speak to her?"

"She was calling to make sure that you were alright. I think your cell phone is still in aeroplane mode." Marcus explained whilst I took my cell out to have a look on to see that he was right. "She wanted me to pass on a message. She was concerned with everything that was going on in Paris. She just wanted you to be reminded to call her."

I turned the aeroplane mode off seeing a flood of messages come through from Facebook and Twitter all asking me if I were alright. I went online and updated my status letting people know that I was okay.

"I am feeling for some Thai food," Max said absently inspecting in between my toes. "Or Mexican. Something exotic."

Marcus lifted me up by my shoulders to make room for himself. I laid my head back down on his lap. Day by day I began to feel more comfortable with the twins. Each touch that they deliver to me I don't tense. I feel. I burn. Each touch was intoxicating.

Marcus took my hair out of my messy bun style running his finger through my hair. Massaging my scalp. I was purring within a moment.

"I am going to order some pizza," Marcus announced to Max protests.