Chapter 25

Uploaded on 10-12-2015 

Edited 01/01/18

The twins sat either side of me in the booth at the restaurant whilst the girls sat on the other side ogling them.

If I didn't know Sam had a crush on them I would believe that one of them would be the stalker too.

"So where are you ladies staying?" Marcus asked taking a sip of water that the waiter brought to the table.

"We are staying at the local bed and breakfast." Chardonnay answered. "It is on the edge of town."

Tiffany nodded. "I think it is called the Charming Prince."

I laughed along with Max and a smiling Marcus. The girls looked at us bewildered.

This being a small town there are not many hotels. In high school, guys use to book rooms in that bed and breakfast in order to finally pop their cherry with their girlfriends.

"It is just a well-known place," I told them instead. No point telling them that their beds are well used.

Louise spoke up pushing her glasses further back up her nose. "The old lady there is so nice. I didn't realise that she was so raunchy. She has a different style of rooms. I am staying in the Aladdin room. My bed is a remake of the magic carpet."

Chardonnay took out her Cell to show me the picture of her room. "I am in the Victorian room. Look at that four-poster bed. So comfy."

That room was very popular in high school as many girls would like to pretend to be a princess for the night. Hence why the bed and breakfast were called The Charming Prince.

"What room do you have Tiffany?" I asked eager to know.

She scrunched up her nose. "I am in the All-knowing Room?" With the dumb look on our faces, she explained further. "It is a room full of mirrors."

Max nudged with his knee liking the idea of being in that room. "That sounds very interesting."

I poked him in the chest. "Don't you be getting any ideas!" It took years for me to be comfortable in my body the last thing I want to be doing is having sex and seeing it from all angles in the mirror.

Marcus leaned over to whisper in my ear. "I would love to see your body. Especially when we take you both at the same time."

Butterflies came to life in my stomach, causing me to squeeze my legs together. Max began to draw the ever familiar circles on my thigh.

The girls looked at each other then giggled.

I hope they did not hear what he said.

"This is so weird." Louise rested her chin on her wrist. "So are you guys like officially together?"

Marcus placed his arm around my shoulders, the girls could see Max arm on my lap. Marcus began to twirl my hair around his finger. "We are together as you say."

The girls offered me their congratulations. They seem genuinely happy for me.

"I knew this was going to happen." Chardonnay stated. "The first time that I saw you three together I knew there was a connection."

Louise and Tiffany nodded. "It will only be a matter of time." Tiffany took out her Cell I assume checking the time. "So what are your plans for today?"

I lifted up my shopping bags. "I managed to get a dress for reunion tomorrow night." I looked at the twins who seemed to be distracted on their phones not paying attention to the conversation flowing around them. "So I might drop them off home."