Sequel?

Okay guys. I have three templates for what I consider a sequel. I can't write all three at the moment I wish I could. But I can't.

So I want you to vote at the end of each bio with which one u want me to do first. Where it says vote

Blackmailed by the Boss

Louise had enough of sleeping back in her parents house.

She lost the Job that she loved cause she allowed James Davroy into her life. With her dad creating a large gambling debt. It was up to Louise to get her family out of trouble.

She used all her salary to try and keep the loan sharks at bay. When Davroy paid off the debts in return for her to spy on her boss and friends. Louise made a deal with the devil.

James Davroy felt guilt. He never feels guilt. Louise brings out a strong emotion in him ever since he saw her at the casino bartering for her fathers debts. The emotions were heighten when she got hurt in the line of duty as he put her in a dangerous position

When he cousin left her twin girls on his doorstep to disappear he knew Louise was the right woman for the job of raising them.

By giving her a proper employment he considered his blood debt to her paid in full.

With her living in as a Nanny, Maid and cook. How easily could he turn her into his lover or maybe his wife.

Vote

Crossing boundaries.

Chardonnay. Or Chardy as her friends call her is eight months pregnant and ready to pop.

She broke up her relationship with Cole whom she met at her best friend high school reunion party.

She listened to her old age mentality grandma who got in her head that a Afro American woman cannot date a white man.

Thinks all he is interested in is her sweetness. That he will leave her for a blonde hair blue eyes. All American princess.

Cole Matthews can't get Chardy out his head. They had a two months relationship. In that time he never been happier. He always been the player. And seeing all his friends at the reunion settle down he realises that he wants the same.

After playing the field. smart mouth Chardonnay is who he wants.

Finding out she was pregnant was icing on the cake. All he has to do now is prove up her that he is here to stay. Even if it means learning Jamaican and standing up to her family.

He will be crossing the boundaries to be with her.

Vote

Claimed by the Sinclair Brothers

Hanna left for England five years ago to study English and business. She hasn't been back to the states since. Only Skype with her family and putting off family meetings.

She only see them when they come and visit her.

When Hanna left to work for Sinclair Inc in England she was carrying two secrets.

She was carrying twins.

Justin and Jackson loved Hanna from since she was little. They knew something happened on her prom night. A guilt they carried around with them for five years.

When Hanna ran off to England they realised that they should let her go as they done an unforgivable act by taking her virginity which left her frightened.

When she returns with children that are carrying the Sinclair traits.

They knew she was now there for the claiming regardless of the English boyfriend who foolishly think she will marry him.

Vote

Remembering her Love

Samantha James doesn't remember who she is. When Carson turns up at the hospital claiming that she was his bosses stalker she hated the person who she doesn't remember

As she returns back to the city with a family she doesn't remember she is drawn back to the mystery detective that brings out emotions inside her.

Carson can't forget about Samantha. He begins to feel guilt that he judges her wrongly when the truth come out. The best way he could repay the debt is to find out what happened to her and help her regain her memories. And in the process help her remember her love for him.

Vote

Just a run down of what I am thinking of writing.

Xx kayla

Vote on what you want. The power is in your hands.