Claimed by twins trivia

New story will be claimed by Sinclair Brothers.

It is now uploaded. Check it out

Ok here's some trivia.

1. Justin name was originally meant to be Jameson so it's similar to Jackson but then I remembered there was already a James and didn't want to confuse the story. I looked up to see Justin bieber song on the tele so I named him Justin.

2. Nicole babies were Max but when j was writing I wrote you are not the father. I was shocked to say he least. The story had a mind of its own so I sort of when with it.

3. Natasha was going to sleep with James.

4. Justin and Jackson was going to get with Chardy and Louise at the reunion. But Hanna sort of came into play.

5. Chardy pregnancy was an accident lol

6. Chelsea and Tiffany meant to be working together. So that Chelsea would get max back and Tiffany was gonna double cross her. But it sound to complicated and didn't want to confuse people. Hence Joseph.

7. Louise was going to be gay and crushing on Natasha.

8. The rings. There was going to be a wedding scene in Dubai. There was a reason behind their marriage. Might do it as a one shot if I got time.

9. The reason Melissa had Marcus sperm was because he used a condom and she kept it. It was meant to be said in one of the chapters but I couldn't put it in.

10. The twins were going to have a bdsm room. But the story didn't call for it. Hence it was in the plot rhyme at the beginning. And I don't think Natasha is into that sort of thing.

Ok. No more updates in this book. I was going to do Nicole's day next but I rather just get on with planning the sequel.

Q n A

People have asked for me to do it in time sequence. And I want to do so but I asked you to vote for your next book. If I got time. I will try and do an short story on Chardy.

Xx kayla