Chapter Seven

Uploaded on 07/09/2015

Marcus leaned over me his hand coming up to cup my face. A finger tracing my lips.

"For years I wondered what these cherry blossom lips taste like." Marcus eyes dropped to my parted lips when my tongue came out to lick my bottom lip.

He came even closer his mint breath fanning my face. He stopped a millimeter away then crushed his mouth against mine. His lips were more forceful than Max, more demanding. His tongue danced with mine causing me to moan.

Gosh he was such a good kisser. I use to listen to the girls in the locker room talk about how good he was kissing. I never been kissed so all I could do was imagine.

My arms reached up on their own wrapping around his neck so the top half of his body was on me.

I let out a gasp feeling my legs being parted on the desk. Warm hands traveling up my exposed thighs. Marcus hands were playing in my hair, touching my face.

So that left Max to have free roam of my body.

I moved one of my hand off Marcus to pull down my skirt. But got distracted by the pleasure of Marcus tongue.

I jumped feeling Max scorching fingers touching the tops of my knickers.

"Max!" I whispered breaking away from Marcus sucking in an much needed breath. "What are you doing?"

"Shhh..." He whispered winking at me. Kneeling by the side of the desk.

"Natasha." Marcus called to me taking my attention away. "I was not finished kissing you." His blue eyes drafted back to my now plumped lips.

He tilted my head back to resume kissing me.

I began to relax moving my mouth in time to Marcus expertise. I shuddered when I felt air on my private regions. I squeezed my legs together noticing the feel of my panties around my knees.

Max hand then began to stoke my p'ussy.

"No!" I shouted.

"What?" Max groaned. "Why?" His hands stilled on the slit of my p'ussy obviously wanting to delve in.

"I haven't shaved." I mumbled.

Max grinned. "Bro. You meant to be distracting her. You want me to take over the kissing. "

"Fuck off!" Marcus held me by the shoulders laying me down.

I tried to break away from him but his mouth was persistent.

"Ahh..." I clenched my finger hard onto Marcus biceps. "Did you just lick me?" I asked.

Then it came again causing me shiver. Max gave a long lick from the bottom of my p'ussy to the little bud. Circling it with his tongue.

I felt a tightening in my tummy then cream gushed from inside me.

My moan was caught inside Marcus mouth. His hand moved my shoulders to grip my breast. Moving inside my white shirt to pull the breast free from my tight bra. His fore finger began to play with the n'ipple causing it to harden.

He moved his lips down to my neck trailing kisses down my body to my breast.

My eyes were hooded as I watched him suck the bud inside his hot mouth the played with the other breast that he pulled free.

My head fell back against the hard wooden table. My hands clutching the sides.

"Oh my goodness!" I groaned. Feeling my legs being lifted on top of Max shoulders. His mouth covered the entire p'ussy area.