Chapter 34 Bonus Chapter

Uploaded 02-01-2016

Hanna PoV

I tweeted back Niall that I be seeing him in a couple of days. I was so excited. My parents have finally agreed to let me stay with Natasha and the older twins. They hoped that time away will straighten me out. According to my father.

I smoothed down my long red evening dress. Mum brought me this dress for prom tonight. Apart of me is said that this is the end of my senior year. I peered into the mirror I don't think I look any different.

I began to apply red lipstick that matches with the dress. My hair was freshly cut and blow dried to the side. I have to say that I look good. Turning eighteen the other month made me realise what I want with my life.

I applied for the university near Natasha. I am getting out of this town and making a move to the city.

"Hanna!" Mum called me from downstairs. "Your young man is here to take you to your senior prom."

"I am coming." I opened the door to shout back down the stairs. I stepped back from the mirror to regard myself.

My bags were already pack by the side of the bed I be on the first train in the morning if everything runs smoothly.

I slipped on my high heels taking my time walking down the steps. I was not use to walking in heels. I always preferred flats.

I heard a gasp. "Oh my..." My mother hand her hands on her cheeks, her eyes looking teary. "You look so beautiful."

I took a step down the stairs seeing my dad elbow my date. He cleared his throat. "Yeah...  You look so beautiful."

I blushed, "Thank you." David was in my year. A popular Jock I was surprised that he asked me to the Prom. Normally he and his friends would be all over the cheerleaders. I was the outcast.

Dad pulled me into his arms kissing me on the cheek. "Gorgeous." He stated turning round to face David. "Make sure you get her back before midnight. And no funny business."

David gulped blinking. "Yes, sir." He shook his head his blonde locks falling around his face. "I meant no, sir to the funny business but yes, sir to bringing her back before midnight."

I took pity on him putting my arm through his. "Let's get going then."

David took s corsage out of his pocket to attach it to my dress. "Now you look perfect."

I felt a bit of flutter inside me. I felt special, felt loved and wanted.

"Hold on you two." Mum held up her camera to take a picture of us. "Michael." She passed the camera to my dad. "Take a picture of me with them would you?" She inserted herself in-between the two of grinning as dad clicked the button.

"Let's go." I waved off my parents walking to David's boy racer car. He walked past me to open his door. I stood by the pave walk.

He got in the car the rolled down the passenger window. "Get in."

I may not be the sharpest tool in the box, I swear the date meant to open the door. This prom night is not getting off to a good start. "You meant to open the door for me."

He sighed like I was taking up most of his time. "Aren't you females into equal rights. Open the door and get in we are going to be late."

I opened the door not wanting to start an argument. It wasn't like I was in a relationship with him. I went to put my seatbelt on when he hit the gas speeding away swerving down the road like a mad man.