Chapter 33

Happy New Years!

Uploaded on 01-01-2016

Suzy passed me the mail as I entered the office. Things have got very busy since four months ago at the reunion. Work has been hectic but the nights alone at the apartment with the twins were worth it.

"Thanks." I smiled at the older woman. So grateful that she came back from retirement to work for us.

"No problem." She tapped me on the arm as I passed her. Her face looking a bit puzzled. "That top is looking a bit tight."

My face blushed red. I was wearing a pink blouse but it was pulled tight against my breasts. I haven't been making it to the gym as I normally use too. As the twins take up much of my time. Fat Tash is coming back.

"I know. I need to lose a few pounds." I can always take criticism from Suzy she was like my best friend and mother rolled into one. I smoothed a hand down my once toned stomach to feel my beer belly coming back. "Those men in there." I pointed to the closed door that housed our joint office. "They keep feeding me. They are feeders."

Suzy laughed. "Men like abit of cushion for the pushing."

I put the letters over my eyes. A woman over fifty should not say those things. "Oh... Suzy no! That was way too much information."

The door opened, Marcus stood there in his black suit, dark hair combed back. His blue eyes looking at us two too then focused on me. "No gossiping on work time."

Suzy swivelled back ground in her chair to begin typing away at her PC. "Yes, Sir." She winked at me knowing he couldn't see.

I walked pass him to go into the office. Each day I find it hard to take him as serious as I use too. Knowing how he falls apart in my arms at the touch of a finger. To be a woman is very powerful indeed.

I sat at my desk putting the post on the side in the tray too look at them later.

"What was you two talking about in there?" Marcus asked me standing by my desk looking down at me from his great six foot height.

"Work." I blew him a kiss. "What else could I have to talk about on works time?"

He grunted walking towards his desk, always controlling.

"Where is Max?" I checked the time it was almost one pm. He was here earlier in the day, it was him that dropped the three of us to work.

Marcus cleared his throat, not looking at me concentrating on his work.

"Oi!" I shouted across the room to get his attention. "Where is Max?"

"One moment." Marcus picked up the telephone creating himself a business call with the accounting manager.

That call was not scheduled for another two hours. Marcus was stalling me. For someone in so much control and so dominant why can he not answer a simple question.

I stood up walking to his desk gaining his attention.

"Yeah, I think that would be a good project to finance." Marcus said on the phone his eyes never wavering from me. "Yeah that would be a good start."

I moved between him and his desk, unbuckling his pants. His free hand covered mine stopping what I was doing.

He glared at me signalling to the phone. I grinned used my other hand to stroke him outside his pants. He shuddered, stuttering in his conversation with the accounting manager. His hand on my wrist went lax. I took that as the opportunity to quickly finish was I was doing taking his hard member out of his pants.