Chapter 37

Uploaded on 10-01-16

The twins didn't let me go into to work for another month before I started to get upset with them.

By then my stomach was so far extended. Their eyes lit up with manliness whenever I entered the room.

I realised being pregnant with twins you actually have to change the way that you walk or waddle in my case.

I sat down at my desk trying to pull the chair as close to the desk as possible but I still felt like I was far away.

I swiped my pencil holder onto the floor in frustration.

"Babe." Max bent down to pick up the pens and pencils putting the back on my table. "Are you okay?" He rubbed my stomach smiling when he felt a kick on his hand.

"No!" I pushed him away from me. "I am not all right. All they do is move. Don't give me no rest. How must I do my job?"

"You can always go home." Marcus quiet but firm voice said from his desk. He didn't even bother to look up at me. He was so far in the dark ages with his thoughts in regards to working while pregnant. "I told you not to come in and rest up at work. Suzy is more than qualified to take over your position." 

"Oh shut up." I growled. Last thing I wanted to hear was I told you so.

Max perked his bottom on the edge of my desk. "Are you excited for the scan this afternoon?"

I nodded a smile playing on my lips. "I can't wait."

"I am hoping for boys." Max poked a finger on my stomach. "I have a feeling that they are boys."

I blew out a puff of air making my bang blow away from my face. "You only saying that because you already got two girls. I want identical girls. I'm going to dress them in pink and call her princess and Starla."

"No you will not." Marcus stated. "No pink and no girly names."

I rolled my eyes at him loving pissing him off. "I can do what the hell I want." I stuck my tongue out in a childish manner. "And you can't do anything about it Mr Sinclair."

He raised his left eyebrow. "We shall see about that."

My desk started to vibrate as my Cell was on silent. I looked over to the caller ID sighing.

"Who is that on the phone?" Max asked picking it up.

"It's James. He been calling me at least once a week for a couple of months now. I been ignoring him." I explained.

Max swiped the phone answering the call. "Davroy, give it up. She doesn't want you." He winked smirking at me. "Yeah. You heard she is pregnant. Yeah we done that."

I used my left hand to smack my forehead. Why did I let him answer the phone. That was such a caveman proclamation. Looks like he was not that different from his brother.

"If you have important information then you should tell me over the phone now." Max eyebrows pulled together in confusion. He checked his wrist watch. "Me and Marcus have an afternoon appointment. No we can not reschedule it." He looked to me then to his brother who was now actively listening to the conversation. "Okay. We will be there in an hour." He cut the call.

"What was that about?" I asked.

Max looked at Marcus. "We going to Davroy he says he has important information that he wants to tell us but not over the phone."

I swung my chair side to side. "I might as well go down with you. It's almost lunch time. I told Hanna to come over for lunch with me and the girls as we were going to go to the scan straight after."