Author's note

HI THERE! WELCOME! 

Your decision to read this book brings a lot of happiness to me and that makes you to be one of my blossoms! 

This book can be cringe and from the recent chapter, you can see that I improved a lot more than the first chapter. 

I already saw some of my blossom feel sad with the reader's backstory and I feel sad too. 

The reason why I write that is because I want to do something different. It is really rare for that thing to happen that is why I decided to write that. 

And that is also one of the reasons why I have writer's block. It's hard to write something that I'm not used to but I want to challenge myself which takes me a while to write something.

If you don't like it then either ignore it or not read it. Simple as that. 

Just like watching movies. If you don't like the movie then don't watch it. Simple. You can read a lot of books here on Wattpad.  I'm not the only one who writes books here. 

To anyone who patiently waiting for this book to continue as it's still on hold, I'm thankful. I feel guilty already for not uploading new chapters. I'm working on it. So don't worry. I don't know when I will upload but I will.

And to the new readers, here are some cookies for you! *give you some cookies and chocolates as a bonus*

If there are some mistakes in any chapter, then do tell me. I will fix it.

You can always chat with me about anything as long as it is appropriate. I will be here!

Have a good time Blossom!