Chapter 17

BRIDGERTON fanfic
by myself

BRIDGERTON fanfic by myself

────────────
[ currently ... ]
labyrinth

Finishing a letter he, looks at it while smiling while he closes the letter before slipping it to the side as he opens a invitation letter, and his brows raise as he reads the invitation to a country hosted event from the bridgertons in their ancestral home.

A grin comes over his lips in excitement when his dog barked, and he looked down at his dog quickly as he blinks in shock, before laughing. "Alright, alright. We shall go out" he rubs the ear of his dog, who lets a delightful moan out.

Lord coltan stands as he takes a leash as he leashes the dog before he decides to leave. Now the man walked the colbolted sideway with his dog leading him with a pep in his step.

The lord looks over at the people that promenade around the place while his smile was still on his lips, though more stotic than before.

Though, the excitement to be able to see miss ester again made him still have a small smile at the idea of seeing the young miss he's found to be a good friend to him.

They were hosting a, event when ester found herself before Lady cowper and her daughter, miss cowper. "Lovely event" lady cowper says to her, and ester nods while having a polite smile on her lips while her hands were clasped together as she has a nice lilac colored dress and shawl.

"Thank you lady cowper, i'm glad you and miss cowper have came" she replies politely, the stuck up blonde nods confidently, smiling to hide her snarky attitude.

"Your dress is lovely, miss cowper" ester clears her throat to try and make the conversation go smoothly, miss cowper looks rather surprised due to the scandalous looking dress, her lips even parted before the lady firmly presses her lips together.

"Thank you, and as do yours. I don't think you usually wear.. lilac" miss cowper says as to not be rude, and she was true. Ester usually wore blues or maybe even indigo instead of lilac purple, but she for some reason chose lilac purple instead.

"Would you like to promenade, miss cowper?" Ester asks politely, blinking as miss cowper's blonde brows lightly raised before they had went down.

"I would not mind at all" miss cowper clears her throat, still standing tall as the two of them turned and began to walk.

And while the two chatted, ester asking what has been happening in London— a certain Lord approached the two of them.