Chapter 26

BRIDGERTON fanfic
By myself

BRIDGERTON fanficBy myself

────────────
[ currently ... ]
Labyrinth

They were hosting the, ball and right now no one was there, it was even half of an hour since the guests were meant to be there. Ester sighs while she listens to the soft playing, Lady danbury and the sharmas had arrived by then as well.

Then, a male footsmen enters, and everyone looks at the man, expecting that he would tell them that guests have finally arrived, "a guest has arrived" the man says, saying that it was only singular, ester looks as her eyes widen as one Lord coltan enters in.

"Am i early?" He asks in regards of none of the guests, lady danbury smirks, "you are in time" lady bridgerton smiles as well, lord coltan looks at ester who manages to break eye contact again.

"How lovely it is for you to show, lord coltan" lady danbury says, and he nods, "of course. I would not miss a ball that's hosted by your family. Though it seems that it's different for the rest of the ton" he looks around while his arms are behind his back.

"Lord coltan, i hope you do not mind the lack of guests, it seems that no one else will be coming it seems" anthony says to the brunette haired lord, who nods in understanding, "i do not mind. It seems much more peaceful when there's not so many people" he chuckles breathlessly.

"Well, if there's not anyone else too show up, i shall go to my studio. Don't take this as rude, lord coltan" Benedict tells the lord, who shakes his head in response to having taken this as rude, and he goes to leave, lord coltan watches with amusement in his eyes.

"Wait!" Anthony exclaims, "i know of your opinions" pauses as he looks at anthony who goes to him, "you will stay for a dance" anthony tells benedict, eloise who was hiding behind colin tenses at the idea of dancing with Lord coltan. Though the lord has different plans, his eyes right on ester— which lady danbury and violet look at each other because of it.

"There shall be dancing. A new perspective, yes?" Anthony says again, confusing many, "dancing? With who? Certainly you don't think I'll dance with lord coltan" colin says in confusion, "there's no need. I wouldn't dance with a man" lord coltan looks at Colin with his usual expression

"Anthony? There is only one other guest here" violet asks while her gaze flicks between lord coltan and her oldest, "do you mind if i invite another to the dancing floor?" Anthony asks of lord coltan, "this is not my estate, so you can do what you please, Lord bridgerton" lord coltan tells anthony who looks up at the top floor.