Chapter 25

BRIDGERTON fanfic
By myself

BRIDGERTON fanficBy myself

────────────
[ currently ... ]
Labyrinth

The wedding was completely, called off, and usually by this time lord benet would be calling her where he would be deep in his explaination of how one oversees as many grape vineyards as we owns, but it seemed that he like the rest of the ton, he was avoiding her.

And as she was having her hair brushed in a low ponytail where it was then died with a baby blue bow to secure her hair in said ponytail. Aurora finishes the simple hair do.

"I've finished miss" aurora says as she puts the brush down on the vanity, "thank you" she replies politely before standing to go join her siblings downstairs in the drawing room while wearing a darker blue shade of dress to go against the lighter shade of blue that was for her hair-tie.

She enters the room, and it seems that they thought it was anthony, but they were wrong. Obviously since she wasn't a man, nor over the age of 20.

She decides to sit next to benedict, looking at the drawing he was sketching on his note pad before humming and reaching a hand and taking some little treat that was set out.

"Ester, did you see your brother when you were coming down here?" Her mama asks while behind the couch she and benedict sat on. Ester swallows what food she was eating before shaking her head, "i'm afraid not. I assume he's in his office or somewhere of that sort" she shrugs before returning to her snacking.

Her mama lets a worried and anxious sigh before returning to her pacing, which catches Ester's attention though she waved it off and went back to the eating of delicious blueberry scone.

"Anthony should be here by now..." their mama complains as she had picked up a tea cup that was filled as she was walking near colin, gregory, and hyacinths space. Colin turns to their mama, "perhaps he is still waiting at the alter for miss edwina?" He jokes, and Benedict— who was now drinking some tea— almost spit it out from laughter though he managed not too while ester lightly laughed par a sharp exhale, eloise also does something of the sorts.

"There will be no mockery today" their mama scolds, gregory looks at their mama from his spot at a chess table, "she mocks me all the time" he complains in regards of hyacinth, who was busy being focused on their game to make a response.

"Are we not overlooking the benefit of this... tragedy?" Eloise says in regards of what's happened with anthony and miss edwina, ester just deadpans, "i don't believe you see this as some "tragedy" sister" ester shakes her head lightly as colin sat next to her while peaches trotted in before hopping up onto ester's open lap, who was more than willing to have her dear dog with her