Chapter 27

-Anna-

My body was serous with an evil grin growing on my identity and I threw my hat on the ground and reveled what I had hide for 16 years.

Well not counting the four I actually live in wonderland that is.

Everyone around me had eyes that were wider than time.

At what they saw when the ground started to rumble but I, yes I, no me maybe...

would have been the same if I was watching for the first time what I had every unbirthday and birthday for my time. What I hide they now knew but yet they knew nothing.

My hair was out of my face so the man who had hurt me so long ago could admire and fear his work. My eyes and the scares he left behind.

As rumbling grew I spoke but was me specking.

Yes it was.

No something more???

"How is it you forgot the rule of the game? Or did you ever know them at all"

I laughed as the man in front of me tried to calm his horse and doing it all wrong at that.

"What are you talking about? What hell are you doing?"

I watched as the ground behind me started to open.

I watched it yet I never took my eyes off the man.

"You have the cards and kind with queen, but you can't count can you? Or have you forgotten? You can't play the game with out the JACK!!"

Everyone around me gasped.

How rude of them I was trying to make a point.

I smirked, picking up my hat, placing it on my head but this time unlike any other I let the glow of green show.

I turned and looked to my childhood friend being held back by two chess pieces and gave him a wink before turning back to the man in all red with red horse.

As I spoke I turned and walked to the opening in ground.

"My dear you have no idea what you have done..."

A loud roar came from below.

"....oh but you will Sam"

And with that I jumped for I had a ride to catch because when ever you ride into battle do it with everything you got.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Dears; 

 I just wanted to thank everyone who messaged me about this story. It is great to hear form you all about things and great to read some of you alls work as well. To answer some common questions..

- Yes I will read your stories if you ask when I have time and give you feed back as a favor for the ones of you who read my work and follow me.

- Don't be afraid to messaged me to ask  questions or about things being updated I try to answer every message I get in some way or form.

-If you have ideas you want me to give a feel on something let me hear them. "How to kill a man" was written for an old friend of mine. I do try to do things like that. I also want to give one shots and such a try. 

-I was plaining on giving this up honestly but in the past month I have gotten so much feed back I have deiced to keep it all going so be ready for new up dates and new stories.

                                                             -See you soon 

                                                                               Crazybutbeautiful