Chapter 23

I smiled as I saw Peter and Penny  talk over the so called "plan".

I took a deep breath. As my lungs filled with the last chose I had. I turned to my old friends trying hold my smile. For the truth was I was what do you call it? oh yeah scared....

"Peter, Penny I need ask your hearts what they must do"

They both came to my side. My dear friend and the young red head boy who didn't know how lucky he was. You see when we are young the madness we have all makes sense but when we grow up life puts up walls that make the madness no long apart of who we are.

I looked at them under my rim and sung what they need to hear.

"My dears you must stay at the boundary of your world and mine. You need to make sure it never changes. I know I must do this on my own. But I see now if you come to my world you will lose your age and it will grow longer and so will you."

Peter stepped forward. "But Anna you can't do this own your own."

I let out a laugh. "This your story and its just getting started Peter and Penny be careful your dad wont be to happy to happy knowing you are with the one who feed his hand. and besides I need to put the deck back together."

They both turned red. Its true I knew what was happening. Or I didn't . I couldn't remember.  Penny knew better than to change my words. She held a hand over Peters mouth and smiled.

"Go you live in place controlled by time, where we have no such thing. But you know we are only a star away. "

Peter just nodded I know we would talk more soon but it would depended on the path I chose to walk. 

I nodded as I walked onto the plank and turned around with on last glans at the girl who fights to grow up in a place she never would and I boy who had a heart full of magic. I knew or thought I would see them again. Yes I would be back. Or maybe not.

I let out a laugh at my own madness. Winked from under my hat and jumped as my world went back I could here a click of a clock.

Now is when the story ends. Because its the beginning, time is of the essences but I cant help but think what if that clock was wrong?