Chapter 6

Chapter 6

The world we walked in to was more like we walked into part of my painting. Well the part of the Blue and Green forest, but it looked like someone had pored water on it. Making the colors fade and the trees drooped.

In front of us were paths and behind a wall of Ivory.

The door was gone.

Or was it ever even there the first time?

I let go of Tim's and Jack's hands stepping up the path.

“Where are we?” Brittney asked in a panic.

Tim and Tom shrugged. No one knew where we where but I did

. I did some how.

But how, was the question I did not know the answer to.

“AnnaBee Do you have any clue where we are?”

I tilted my head back over my should as Jacks eyes locked with my rime.

“No I Do not have a clue of where we are. For I know. This is where you wonted to come? Is it not? Or is it? But am I right? Or not?”

“WHAT THE HECK DOSE THAT EVEN MEAN!!!!!!!???”

I let my eyes role at Brittney, truthfully I very much disliked her.

She never let the world spin own its own.

We where all just silent. Why should we answer her? No one knew what it meant. But it made all the seance in the world. The only thing that could be herd was a lovely song whos name I did not know.

“ 'Twas brilig, and the slithy toves

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:

All mimsy were the borogroves,

And the mome raths outgrabe..... “

I wish I could have herd more but Everyone was talking about where to go.

“Lose something?”

Everyone stopped talking was the voice that sang now spoke. I did not turn from the view of the different paths but out of the courser of my eye I could see a form come in to view on one of the dieing tree branches.

Jack was the one who answered it with a yes, but still I did not turn.

“Oh, that's quite all right. One moment please.

Twas brilig, and the slithy toves

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe “

I eyed the new found form as it layed over the tree branch swaying its long tall back and forth.

I would have to say it was one of the more cat like cats I had ever seen.

He was grayish purple with blue tiger strips around its body. What made it worth a scound look was his Cheshire smile.

“Yes can you help us find our way?” Tim was the braver twin and Tom was more of the silent back ground type.

“Well that depends on where you want to get to?”

Everyone shrugged.

“ Oh, it really doesn't matter, as long as... “

He cut them off there, Did they not know make up your mind before hand.