Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I slid my head so my face rested its reflection on the water.

I could see the Queen clamp her hand over her mouth. Trying her best to hind the shock and fear that field her.

My breath was shaky from the fact I was staring at the night mare as it came to life.

I don't know how this came to become my face, but I did know there was a reason I was this way.

Staring back at me were eyes that were pupal less.

They looked just like lime green orbs.

But,

What sent fear through even me, were the scars that matched on each eye.

It looked like claw marks, slicing my eyes as if I had been struck in swift motions.

The scares curved as if some one was in the process of removing the green orbs that rested under my hat but were stopped by an unknown force.

That's why I never removed my hat. That and it was just something that made me feel whole.

I toke a deep breath, standing up with my back to the one of only two who had seen what I hide from the world and my self.

True my grandfather knew but we never talked about it and we acted as if it wasn’t there.

I walked around the frozen girl taking my hat off the ground and placing it where it need to be.

“You know my Queen. You are the only outsider I had ever let see that. Is it what you thought it would be? Or something more?”

I turned around for her answer but all I could see was the out line of the White Queen sitting on the side of the fountain as it started to deem out with the swaying of my body.

There was a sleight whisper that turned in to yelling as my swaying turned in to shacking.

“anna? Anna? ANNNA? ANNA LOOK AT ME WHATS WRONG?!?!”

My head jerked to the side as seeing the Queen looking frantic at me shacking my shoulders.

I through her a questionable look?

“Anna thank goodness you are ok!”

I turned my head to the side.

“Anna I went to take off your hat and you went in to some kinda state.”

I tapped my chin.

“Was it like my body was here, but my mind was lost?”

She nodded, smiling?

Thats when it hit me.

She never saw what was under my hat, for it still sat perfictly on my head.

But did she already know what I was hinding?

Was she happy about my scars?

Or my lime green orbs?

Yes?

No?

Crazy?

Yes I think so!

“Why are you smiling?”

Her smile only grew larger.

What ever it was it must be a good thing, right?

_______________________________________________

haha now we are getting in to the story.

then new hint is going up today as well soon after i post this

Please thoughs of you following for the hints let me know you are if not I am just going to stop it.

I am also more than open to your ideas on what you wont to see happen : D

lastly for now please know this if you ever need to talk to someone i am always here for my readers. Sometimes we all need to talk about things with someone who is not going to jude them. it will stay between you and me and know one will ever know. just know i am here if you all ever need me!! :)