Chapter 16

AnnaBee's prov.

I loved the feeling of my walking sticks hitting the floor.

Or maybe it was the air.

I know it was rude of me to run away from them with out a hello,

but never say good bye.

I ran fast but to get, where, I wouldn't know, but I knew I had to run even faster.

“Anna I don't think it is safe for the heart to go where you are going”

I stopped, still running.

I angled my body to the cat with the Cheshire smile.

How did he know where I was going?

Did I?

Yes?

No?

I don't know

but I do!

Don't I?

Not even looking or trying to look into my looking glasses,

Rudely I must add.

He looked past the path we were taking on upon the end..

“Anna the end of your first Wonderland story ended where you are going, but it is also where your true story began. Understand? Yes? No?”

I locked my sight on what he locked his own.

“Yes? But No? Whats down there that I feel I am pulled to, but may harm my heart?”

I could see out of the corner that his color started to drop like he was looking back at some sad memory.

“Anna answer me this.... Do you remember anything from you first visit here?”

I let out the air I had trapped in cages free.

“I remember only what I have saw along with faint memory's. That are more like blurs than pictures. But I can feel the past as it comes to meet my future.”

He nodded a yes then a no.

With Cherish to my left, the world to my right, the past to my back but yet the past to my front, I ran faster then fast but slow than slow.

With each step I felt my heart beat a second faster, but with what I saw at the end of the path would stop it all before it could start.

The cages in my chest could not hold in the air in.

it was like they lost the key and left the door wide open.

My eyes had never layed on something so..... there was not even a word for it and I have a longer vocabulary than most.

My eyes under my rime burned in pain.

I was in pain.

Me?

The site would make and old pare of eyes leek.

It looked like once before there was a long table with different chairs that sat upon it.

It look like it would have been perfect for a tea party.

Don't you think?

The house looked as if it had once been a wind mil.

But nothing was like that.

At all.

The table was smashed and all the chairs broken into.

The house looked as it had been burned to the ground.

Nothing left but the spiral stares that now went no-ware and the ash of is past.

I wont lie,

my heart hurt,

as well as head.

Frozen I watched Cherish pull a small rectangle out from under the ash and over to me.

“You mite wont to take a look at this Anna.”

I nodded not feeling like my self at all.

The pain in my head was back and it was planing to stay.

I picked up the object and brushed of the reddish ash that covered the frame and the ground that my house once was placed.

Wait my?

I slowly held it so I could see wait he so silently waited for me to look.

With one good look I felt the frame fall and crash on the ground.

What I saw I never thought I would be able to see.

Silver tears slowly ran down my face.

There was a blonde woman in a blue dress laughing and a tall man with crazy orange hair and green eyes, chase a young child who had seem to have stolen his hat.

I was that little girl.

She was the women who gave me my smile,

and he was the one who gave me the way I look at the world.

At once everything came flashing back.

With a slam, my knees hit the rocky ground following by my body.

I could hear Cheshire yell for me.

But the pain stopped the voice I always counted on.

The last thing I saw as my eyes blurred out was Him running to find help.

I had been to the future.

I had been to the same frame in time.

But the past?

This is the reason my head hurt every day.

Right?

Yes?

No?

impossible?

Or possible?

I let my looking glasses take me where I need to be with the call of a Man I didn't know but wonted to know so much more than I new.

I never said this was the beginning of my story.

It could be the end

Or the middle

or Maybe this isn't my story at all.

_______________________________________________________________

ok You guys I am so sorry it toke so long!! I love you guys who still comment and vote <3 You guys are amazing!!! please help me keep a check to make sure someone dosnt take my work. i wont to keep posting but i dont wont someone taking creadit for it. I love you guys on here to much to completly stop! SO please comment i would love for this to be good enoghe to be on Watty Awards one day or be a real book one day thanks to you guys <3