Chapter 4

For your total Awesomeness!! 

Chapter 4

I pushed my way through the kitchen doors to walk right in on a mess.

Pots and pans had been thrown every where. Cake mix was all over the floor. And my tea cup were shattered everywhere. Who could do such a thing? With out asking me to join? It was my house was it not?

“OH MY GOSH WHAT IS THAT THING!!!”

My head flashed to see Brittney scream and climb a wide eyed Jack as the twins hide behind him. I would have looked at what ever they were making a fuss over but I felt the need to duck.

So I did.

Good thing to or I would have lost my head to a flying salt shaker.

I smiled. Who ever was here must a great cook. Don't you think?

“ANNABEE LETS GET OUT OF HERE! THAT THING LOOKS LIKE IT HAS RABIES!”

I looked to my left. Then my right, but it was in front of me that I found the intruder not behind.

Never once looking at me, he went on looking for what he was surcharging for.

He was brown, white and pink. His ears were long and never in the same direction. His fur was every which a way, but fit him perfectly. But I have to say I had never seen a rabbet ware a blue jacket and striped paints.

“ANNABEE LETS GO!!” Jack yell at me again. Could he not see the difference between a guest and an intruder?

I sent him a glare and turned back to my new furry friend. I would have to say he was the largest bunny I had every seen.

He was cute! Yes? No?

“What are you looking for? Is it a looking glass or maybe a spoon?”

Our new guest nodded.

“Oh. Well then under sink.”

He nodded gain not even looking at us getting a silver spoon.

“ANNA DONT TALK TO THAT THING! IT LOOKS CRAZY!!”

I put my head in to my hand. She was not starting this again. How rude was she? Did she think she ruled this world? Calling some one crazy was extremely rude.

“OH DARE YOU CALL ME CRAZY! I AM MAD AND PROUD OF IT! AND TO CALL ME THAT ON MY UNBRITHDAY!!”

I watched in amazement. He hopped his way up to Jack. His body almost shook with each word. He was mad to?

What a great day!

But this so called unbrithday I need to know more about. I considered everyday my birthday, but what a better word.

Unbirthday?

I liked it. What a joy today was my Unbirthday as well as his.

“THAT THING CAN TALK?!?!” Tom and Brittney looked like they was going to faint, but his brother Tim just watched me with worry as did Jack.

Why would they worry?

He was a friend not a foe. They were acting like he was a Jabberwocky. Or something or that day.

“My name is not Thing. I am the March Hair. And who do you think you are?”

Jack hesitated but spoke. “I am Jack. This is Brittney and thous two are Tim and Tom. That girl over there is...” I stopped him before he could go on.

I was not a child. Nor need help.

I could speck for my self.

I was doing it now. Was I not?

“And My name is Anna, but people call me AnnaBee. You can call me what ever you like. Or what you don't. To day is also my. How did you say it. Oh. Unbirthday.”

His ears perked at my words.

“IT IS YOUR UNBIRTHHHHH........” He turned to look at me. His large sun orange eyes went wide and he pulled his down under his chin. “........Oh NO!”

I turned my head in confusion.

“Whats wrong March Hair. Did you forget the time? Or place? Or maybe the person?”

The Hare stared jumping around rapidly.

“We must go! We must go! Come! Come! Or we will be late!”

With a frantic jerk he toke my hand. Pulling my out of the room and up the stairs. The others chased after us. Trying to get me from my new kidnaper.

“Mister Hare where ar....” I stopped in a daze as he let go of my hand.

And so did the others. At the top of the stairs and down the large hall, not to the back or the front but the middle of the hall was a large hole in the floor.

It looked like some one had dropped a car through the wooden floor?

“AnnaBee what is that?”

We were all a loss of words. Can you believe it me Anna a loss of words. This never happened.

Never I thought? Was I wrong? Or right?

I walked up to the edge of the hole in my up stairs hall. I looked from under my rime to only see blackness. The others did the same.

No one said a word.

 How could we?

There was a hole in my Hall.

Up stairs?

My head was pounding harder than ever and my tea down stairs was getting cold.

There was something down there that felt so familiar though.

Like I was looking back at an old picture.

My head shout up when I heard Brittney scream.

Wow this girl needed help. Her screaming only made my head her more.

Poor thing was dieing up there.

I watched in horror as the Hare pushed them over one by one with his hind legs. Brittney went first. Then the twins.

Jack held him off for a little bit but he toke a step back right in to the darkness.

I held my head tightly. Something was seriously wrong with me. It toke everything I had not to cry. I could not even help the others.

What would of me?

 Of them?

It felt like my mind was becoming mush. Like every thought I had, had another, and another.

 It was never ending.

And never begaining.

I held my head and looked at the March hare from under my rime.

“What is it you are doing? Why would you push them? Do you have a reason? Do I?”

He looked at me wide eyed again pulling his ears down screaming at me.

“YOUR LATE FOR TEA!!!!”

 With that I felt the impact of this hind legs to my stomach.

I let out a screech as the darkness surrounded me and the raise of my heart went wild from the fall.

The last thing I saw was the Hare giving me a toothy grin waving as he went out of view.

"It's such a long, long way to fall."

I know it is late or early when i posted this but Sorry it toke so long. :( I hope you liked it! Oh and the rhyme was the song Alice's Them  by Danny Elfman. I just edited it to fit AnnaBee. But i love the Music part <3.

A Very BIG THANK YOU to thoughs who have already commented! I love you Guys!!!

Comment, Fan, Vote !!!!!! :D