Chapter 13

I walked in front of the others as they bickered about everything and nothing at all.

True-fully I had no care for what they talked about. They went on and on about how they had no idea were we were going. Well everyone but Jack and Tim.

I could feel a strange feeling between the two, but it was very un clear.

My trust in Jack was very Low at the moment.

I knew in a way these people were my friends but what that letter said replayed in my mind like a song bird.

“I must warn you though be careful who you trust not everyone is who they say or who they are.”

Who was it?

Was it an old friend?

Or a new?

Or was it a friend at all?

To top this all off my mind was turning to a mush again and my energy was going down fast. It was taking every thing I had to move each foot forward.

I wanted badly to turn around and yell but I knew it would be not help to the matter at hand.

A comforting purr started to play in my right ear as Cheshire happy placed him self around my shoulders.

He purred a soft tune only for me.

“Anna do you know what you are doing or are you trying to follow a path that has all ready been toke?”

I smirked.

“I would have to say I am going the complete opposite.”

His tail flicked. In question.

“ And my dear Anna please to explain?”

I let out a small laugh.

“My dear Cheshire, did you not know curiosity killed the cat?”

A chuckle left his smile.

“Well it seems Anna, that Cat has your tough. Dose it not?”

I toke a skipping step and continued my march.

“So Anna where dose that mean we are going?”

I turned my head to the left seeing Tim's neon green hair, with his baby blue eyes looking at me with question.

I gave him a soft smile.

“Where? I believe the question is what are we doing? Is it not?”

Tim was not like the others. Tom never said a word. Brittney argued with my statements, and Jack stand silent as if It was truly normal, but Tim encouraged my ways with his own.

“So lets say that is my real question Anna, what would you answer?”

I keep walking as the other too came to my side to here my words.

“Why I would answer Tim, that I a going the other way. Away from where I need to be.”

Everyone went silent as walked through the dieing Wonderland.

“But AnnaBee I don't understand?”

.I rolled eyes stopping in my path.

“Jack please stop wait for someone to tell you the answer and just look around you.”

His brow ruffled at me?

I did not answer. I turned to the side walking over to the dieing vine wall.

I took one side in my hand feeling the once crystal green vine as it crunched with in my grasp.

I jerked it aside reviling right where I was going first.

I let out a laugh as the others let out a gasp.

I stepped out on to the silver sand looking out at the Black rock island in the middle of the gold sea.

Not on said a word not even a breath was took in or out.

Cheshire plopped off of my shoulders and floated beside me.

“Anna how did you find this place?”

His voice was fill will shock.

I smiled never taking my eyes off of the Black rock island.

“Tweedledee and Tweedledum sung me this song before.”

We nodded at each other. I guess he had herd it before to.

Brittney found her way next to me.

“Anna not to be mean or any thing but why in the Heck are we at the beach or what ever the heck this is?!?!? I thought we were going to save thous people and get out of here!!!?!? or have you forgotten?”

I felt my body go serous again. How dare her.

Test me once, then test me again, but don't test me the third time if you know whats good for you.

“NO! I have not forgotten. I will never for get, but have you forgotten that you asked for this. You wonted to come here. “

Still my eyes rested on the island. I felt Jacks hand on the lower back gentle holding me in place.

“Anna Bee we are all aware of that but, that dose not answer why we are here.”

I looked at him and the rest for the first time under my hat.

“I came here because if you don't remember the words 'Nothing in Wonderland nothing happens the same way twice.'?”

They nodded. And I went on.

“Well I am going to the the opposite. See that island?”

I pointed out to sea. Both Tim and Tom answer at the same time.

“So?”

I knew what I was about to say to most in Wonderland they would think of me Crazy, but I was just Mad.

“The last person to make it out alive killed the Beast called the Jabberwocky, to save wonderland, and it lives on that island.”

I could feel everyone's eyes on me in confusion.

“I know I just said he was killed but there is one fact I know that others don't. A Jabberwocky when killed it reborn on that island from its ashes as long as a descendant of the the one that killed them lives.”

I slowly started to twirl in the sand down to the old wooden boat with Tim slowly following me. I guess to make sure I didn't fall as Brittney went on and on about how she was not setting a foot off this sand.

I felt two strong hands stop my twirling pulling me to them.

“Anna Bee? You need to stop and explain to us why we are going there.”

I let out a sigh.

Why was Jack so worried about this?

About what I do?

“Well Jack there Is something I need on that island to get to where I need to be. You can ether come with me or you can wait with thous two and see when I get back. It is up to you but truthfully both come out the same.”

I turned fast hopping in the boat with Cheshire. Tim placed himself in as well.

Huffing Jack came to the the edge of the old wooden boat pushing us in to the liquid gold sea jumping in placing him self between me and Tim.

“You know Anna Bee you frustrate me.”

I let out a laugh moving to the middle set in the boat.

All I could think though was what about to do the right thing?

_____________________________________________________

Aww thanks you guys fo reading.

I hope you like this chapter :D comment vote fan.

And dont for get to follow me on twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook :]

If you are already doing that let me know!

Has any one figured it out yet? the next hint gose out to nigth.

I really do love you guys for reading!! <3