Chapter 5

I was sure I would fall to an end, but would an end come? I felt like I was falling for days at a time. Would I hit something soft or hard? Cold or hot?

Or was I floating? Yes that could be it. Floating.

 I slowly opened my eyes to the world around me. I let out a gasp. I was floating, but that was not what a gasped at. It was not that I was floating, but the world around me was not the world I came from. There was a bed just on the wall. A dresser upside down with the drawer's open and closes hanging out. There was a sink with the water running. The water instead of running down was running up. Or was the sink upside down?

Was I even right side up?

Or up side down?

I truthfully had not Idea any more which way was up or which way was down. The world around me did not fit. There was no floor or no roof. Ever thing was on the walls. I let my eyes close again. My head need rest or maybe this was the cause of the increase in pain. Nothing went the same way. If something was right the the other was left. Had I even been falling? Or had I went up? Was I dreaming? Or in reality?

“Oh my gosh she is going to hint the ground! One of you guys get her!”

“I got her!”

“NO I got her!”

I felt my body cringed hearing them scream for me. I held my eyes tight. I felt a tear gather in the corner of my eye. The wind around me picked up and I could tell I was falling fast. I thought I would hit something hard but, I hit nothing at all. I landed in something. Something warm and something that held tight to a hard yet comforting wall.

“I got you AnnaBee!”

I looked at my savor from under my rime and gave him a sweet smile.

“Why thank you Jack my dear friend. That could have been the end.”

He let out a chuckle smiling at me.

“Do you mind putting me on my walkers?”

He slowly put me on my walker letting me stand.

“There you go AnnaBee.”

I toke in my surroundings. An old country kitchen? It was a mess. Food splatters everywhere. Cabinets where off the hinges. There was no windows or Doors. I looked up to see walls that went up, that looks like forever.

Tim and Tom came to my side as Brittney started to run around like a worm with his head cut off.

“WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!!! WHERE THE HECK ARE WE!!!”

I said nothing as Tom ran to try to help her out. I lend my body agents the table. Tim said nothing but just stood next to me as Jack rolled his eyes at the worm girl over there. I let my lips repeat the rhyme Jack had told me about.

“Oh, dear where have you been?
So near, so far or in between?
What have you heard what have you seen?

Oh, tell us are you big or small
To try this one or try them all
It's such a long, long way to fall

How can you know this way not that?
You choose the door you choose the path
Perhaps you should be coming back
Another day, another day
And nothing is quite what is seems
You're dreaming, are you dreaming,
Oh, how will you find your way?
There's not time for tea today.

So many doors... how did you choose
So much to gain so much to lose
So many things got in your way
No time today, no time today
Be careful not to lose your head
Just think of what the door mouse said...

Did someone pull you by the hand?
How many miles to Wonderland?
Please tell us so we'll understand

Oh how will you find you way with out the key to Wonderland?...”